• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live performance of Sexercize on french TV.
iblLOwvC2HKkpQ.png

dat extended intro needs to be on the album.

Wynnebeck

Banned
YASSSSS The world will bow down to Queen Kylie once more! After listening to the new album, I popped in Aphrodite and I still love it. Too Much is soo good.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
This Molly Beanland girlie sounds like the real deal, and her '80s (best decade, duh) influences are obviously wonderful. Quite interested in hearing her EP in May.

and for my fellow Sweden devotees: a new song from Frida Sundemo "For You, Love"

Yes, I like Chet's stuff! I've first heard of him when he collaborated with Say Lou Lou and he's on my most anticipated list ever since. His album is due soon, right? Let's hope it's as good as the stuff he's released so far.

Album's out next month: "Talk Is Cheap"

Vazduh

LAWD JESUS MARY CHRIST
Kylie is just taking me to fucking church this era, I LIVE for these sexcercise videos. ARTPOP in a way Gaga would envy

Sexcercize - National Geographic

Hahahah, this is AMAZING.

tumblr_inline_mikv4hogmA1qz4rgp.gif

I finally got around to listening to Le1f.

Namely Boom.

Le1f is the real deal. Make sure you download his three mixtapes, which are free.

This Molly Beanland girlie sounds like the real deal, and her '80s (best decade, duh) influences are obviously wonderful. Quite interested in hearing her EP in May.

Album's out next month: "Talk Is Cheap"

I like what I hear from that Molly girl, thanks for the link. And thanks for letting me know about the release date!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
good god, that song and video were trash. kylie and her terrible chipmunk voice nonsense need to disappear. i'd rather listen to artpop.

Perhaps you should Sexercize more and you wouldn't be so up tight

gqXjTkR.gif

Nibel

Not only has Ben Khan finally revealed his face, but he also announced his upcoming EP titled 1992. For those unfamiliar with Ben Khan, his first single was the amazing Drive (Part I), after which people started speculating it was Jai Paul under a different name. Turns out they were wrong.

artworks-000073986164-qlnjrb-t500x500.jpg

Youth is the first single from the EP and it's finally something that's not a Jai Paul rip-off. Very good stuff IMHO.

Youth

This guy is legit, damn

Thanks for posting this brah

So it is GUY.

Part of me is disappointed that it isn't a crazier single choice. I was assuming the video would be an album medley or something. Lol

Nemesis_

She has been seen filming shots to Venus snippets too though?

I wonder what her plan is with this. There's been so much talk that this isn't your usual music video and I'm intrigued to see what she means by that.

Aguila

#ICONIC
She has been seen filming shots to Venus snippets too though?

I wonder what her plan is with this. There's been so much talk that this isn't your usual music video and I'm intrigued to see what she means by that.
I'm thinking she took her break to plan and film her next few singles and so they'll all be connected somehow by the videos.

Nemesis_

That would make sense.

She's officially announced G.U.Y. as the next single.

She's also announced CRAYON POP will be opening the artRAVE in June and July.

Vazduh

She's also announced CRAYON POP will be opening the artRAVE in June and July.

Wait, what? The Crayon Pop? As in the Korean girlband? Such a random choice, she should have gone for f(x) or SHINee, that would make more sense IMHO.

I'm mighty curious about the G.U.Y. video, can't wait!

Well, I'd better get familiar with their tunes :)

Edit: Wait, this actually shits.

Another example of Gaga marching to the beat of her own drum and giving zero shites in the process. Hew else but The Former Queen Of Pop/Now Cult Queen

I turned in my Stan card for a bit after pukegate 2014 but I'm keeping my tix after having a moment with fucking APPLAUSE of all songs at the skating rink two days ago. (Yes, I know. XD) No matter how insane Gags might act I can't deny the music. ;_; hearing that Millie won't be along for the rest of the tour was a big help too.

Gonna have to pick up Kiss Me Once <3. I should probably get Fever and Aphrodite as well, I've never done an entire Kylie album before but I love so much of her stuff.

Touchdown

Banned
I turned in my Stan card for a bit after pukegate 2014 but I'm keeping my tix after having a moment with fucking APPLAUSE of all songs at the skating rink two days ago. (Yes, I know. XD) No matter how insane Gags might act I can't deny the music. ;_; hearing that Millie won't be along for the rest of the tour was a big help too.

Gonna have to pick up Kiss Me Once <3. I should probably get Fever and Aphrodite as well, I've never done an entire Kylie album before but I love so much of her stuff.

SMH at all you people that pick up and put down stan cards like you're playing UNO or something.

GIF-Cat-dealing-cards.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
This is such a blessed week. Kylie, gaga and the end of my term. Just devoid of flaws in all aspects.

Destiny has a funny way
When it comes and takes all your cares away
I can't think of a single thing
Other than what a beautiful state I'm in

Kylie+Minogue+-+In+My+Arms+fan.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom