• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
tumblr_mxcfezNhXx1qmik36o1_500.jpg

:3

Bladenic

Uh why would it be certified Platinum when it hasn't even sold enough for Gold yet (or maybe it's close idk)? I mean, great for her, but that's an over shipped mess.

Unless this is like WW or something.

It is obviously shipments, but then you have to wonder why Retailers have such low opinions of Katy/Gaga/Miley's prospects that they do not order their albums......

Kellegend inspiring confidence.

Bladenic

True. But that's still ridiculously over shipped. Of course, it means they are confident they can sell those, and I've no doubt she'll definitely sell at least a mil by the year's end.

cory64

Shakira and Rihanna rumoured to have a single together coming out in January.
The combined global power, yall better start praying for YouTube's servers

Yado

Beautiful Liar is a shit song and Shakira made it worse. I can only imagine what her and Rihanna bleating in unison would sound like.

ipaU3Mr3r6OqP.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How would she be? Taylor is still very relevant.

I see you're still seething from my Kingdom Hearts love, Pupi sis.
ibgWl8l8M5FWNM.png

Sansa was also relevant for the cheap people who only wanted to spend 20 dollars on it the again that may also apply to Gaga BTW era 99 cents mess.

Beautiful Liar is a shit song and Shakira made it worse. I can only imagine what her and Rihanna bleating in unison would sound like.

ipaU3Mr3r6OqP.gif

2 goats in heat
ibgWl8l8M5FWNM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom