• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Leona Lewis performances @ G-A-Y

She nailed Bleeding Love (that 15s sustained note and ending with the high note.... love that shit!)

Wish It Could be Christmas

One More Sleep

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Collide

She sounded great! Don't forget to tune in tonight too. She's gonna be with all the Christmas legends.

tumblr_mxayhpqQw81qljkwmo1_1280.png

Mumei

I thought it was appropriately shady that when Mariah opens the program, a small text at the bottom says, "Some portions prerecorded" (or something along those lines).

lenovox1

I thought it was appropriately shady that when Mariah opens the program, a small text at the bottom says, "Some portions prerecorded" (or something along those lines).

Man, I forgot about the four songs Mariah performed after Audra's Climb Every Mountain. You could tell it was prerecorded, but to perform like that in the snow and chill. Bless ha.

cory64

Pink Friday Roman Reloaded + The Re-Up absolutely PUNCHES if you edit the combined tracklist down to like 12-14

Nicki the king of rap.

OMG

WBLS played "Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)" - it made my awful drive back home so much better.

Never thought I'd EVER hear that song on the radio. My favorite Mariah vocals on a ballad by a mile.

Leona Lewis performances @ G-A-Y

She nailed Bleeding Love (that 15s sustained note and ending with the high note.... love that shit!)

Wish It Could be Christmas

One More Sleep

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Collide
Stan ha, you flawless specimen! I like you a lot :-3

A lot...

Mumei

OMG

WBLS played "Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)" - it made my awful drive back home so much better.

Never thought I'd EVER hear that song on the radio. My favorite Mariah vocals on a ballad by a mile.

It really is. Did I tell you I hadn't listened to it until you were pushing it on me?

Man, I forgot about the four songs Mariah performed after Audra's Climb Every Mountain. You could tell it was prerecorded, but to perform like that in the snow and chill. Bless ha.

Ehh.

I've only heard Audra performing Can't Stop Talking About Him (or whatever the proper title is) and that performance just now. I enjoyed the former, but the latter didn't do much for me. I'm not sure what it is - she's obviously a very talented singer. Maybe her style is just a bit too obviously "Broadway" for my tastes.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Ehh.

I've only heard Audra performing Can't Stop Talking About Him (or whatever the proper title is) and that performance just now. I enjoyed the former, but the latter didn't do much for me. I'm not sure what it is - she's obviously a very talented singer. Maybe her style is just a bit too obviously "Broadway" for my tastes.
...no. I'm really not sure I can pay attention to your opinions anymore. She's basically a perfect human being.

Seriously though.

Not your ears, she was actually flat for most of that performance.

Looked beautiful, tho.
Yeah, her voice just isn't made for Motown. Those trickily chorded blues notes are out of her element.

At least she confirmed she's performing Ave Maria live sometime this month. Interested to hear how she'd sound without all the echo/reverb of the album version.

SaintZ

Marius actually suggesting Pink Flop: Roman Reloaded.

And Cory going along with the foolishness.
He made Nemesis review the album. Poor soul.

Also, apparently Lana just revealed that her next album is indeed being called "Ultraviolence" at the Tropico premiere.

Y'all not ready for the slayage.

lanastoiclaugh8rseo.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
He made Nemesis review the album. Poor soul.

Also, apparently Lana just revealed that her next album is indeed being called "Ultraviolence" at the Tropico premiere.

Y'all not ready for the slayage.

lanastoiclaugh8rseo.gif

Ready to be ULTRASLAYED

royalan

Yeah, her voice just isn't made for Motown. Those trickily chorded blues notes are out of her element.

At least she confirmed she's performing Ave Maria live sometime this month. Interested to hear how she'd sound without all the echo/reverb of the album version.

Yeah, I wasn't even trying to be shady with post. I don't follow Leona's performances much, but I've never heard her sound so pitchy before. She's useless pretty close to pitch-perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom