• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such an incredible moment. A mainstream pop artist just dropping an album out of nowhere and not having any kind of leak happening to even hint at it.

I'm gonna have to lightly stan the bitch just because of the sheer audacity she's displayed.

B-Dex

I dunno if I want to buy it. On one hand I gotta commend this stealth release (More confirmation she is a thief) On the other I only liked 2 songs off of 4.

Beyonce announcement via Instagram
http://instagram.com/p/h2YFO6Pw1d/#

"Surprise!"

beyonce_laugh.gif

THIS BITCH IS GETTING FUCKING REAL

I just absolutely cannot. Nobody can ever fucking come for this diva ever again. Like WHO FUCKING DOES THIS

Only the goddamn boss. Bow Down. ***flawless***

royalan

Haven't listened to the full album yet.

But this clearly has more in common with B'Day than any of her other albums.

And thank GOD for that.

Esch

Banned
...she's not going to flop.

She's not.

This is going to be all over the news, every music blog, by tomorrow morning. Everyone is going to rush to download it.

Radio will scramble to choose a "single."

This will go down as the biggest surprise in music for 2013.

Beyonce just made every effort this year completely irrelevant.

I fucking can't STAND her.

Delicious tears.

...she's not going to flop.

She's not.

This is going to be all over the news, every music blog, by tomorrow morning. Everyone is going to rush to download it.

Radio will scramble to choose a "single."

This will go down as the biggest surprise in music for 2013.

Beyonce just made every effort this year completely irrelevant.

I fucking can't STAND her.

20/20 was more surprising, will sell more, and will have had more general success.

Your microscopic attention span tho.......

Just finished listening to all the snippets. Not a single one is usable.

Even her worst albums always had one or two tracks I could stan for.

I am sure she has huge payola lined up like JT did though to buy her first couple singles some success.

THIS ALBUM SLAYS SO MUCH

So fucking raw!!!! Everything I've needed from her!!

EDIT: Not her outratcheting Rihanna right here. Omg let me NOT

Icicle

Some of my own receipts:

Icicle said:
which will come out Q4 2013 and sell a hell of a lot more than 4...Really though, Bey's team is incredible and our faves could learn a thing or two from them.
Link

Icicle said:
Does anyone else get the feeling that Time might name Beyonce 2013's "Person of The Year"? I can totally see it.
Link

Bless Time Magazine for coming to a decision a few days ago. If they had waited a week longer, both of my predictions would have come true. RIP.

I hate this woman, she knows how to work the bullshit liberal privileged white male blog network so well.

royalan

...God!

WHY DIDN'T I GO TO THE CLUB TONIGHT!?

The PANDEMONIUM that will ensue when some stan checks their twitter on the dance floor...

royalan

I never would have imagined Beyonce singing a song as FILTHY as Partition.

This is DEFINITELY B'Day Part 2 - Return of Sasha Fierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom