• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
tumblr_mxqeaaoLXa1qlzuomo1_400.gif

Britney Jean shouldn't even be on the table.

YONCE ALL ON HIS MOUFF LIKE LIQUOR

LIKE LIKE LIQUOR LIKE LIKE LIKE LIQUOR

LORDT. THE AMOUNT SHE IS SERVING. HELP.

xaosslug

this is REALLY how Gaga should have done ARTPOP - a video for every damn song. Just another example of how far off the mark she was.

anyway, rn I'm feeling Blow, Pretty, Haunted, Partition, and XO.

JESUS FATHER GOD. Bey is not [ P L A Y I N G ] with these hoes this era. Bitch is looking [s i c k e n i n g] in this Partition video. I hope your faves bought the extra strength weave glue.

Koodo

Banned
If you told me this morning I would be listening to Beyoncé's album in the evening and that it would be the best album of the year.

I just can't deal a bit tbh.

Touchdown

Banned
To put out such a complete album in the middle of the night as if she just doesn't give a shiz. She just clocked all of our faves out the game.

67990_900.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Alberm is good.

Pretty hurts
Drunk in love
No angel
Partition
Jealous
Rocket
Flawless

Are all really good. The rest are usable. Diving into the vids rn

The Drake track is vile.

The features are meh.

royalan

Beyonce really just changed the game.

Not only did she change the game, she made the old game look like a joke.

Suddenly gold trucks, artist workshops, Kia commercials, and other bits of whoring for preorders just seems so damn passe...

xaosslug

Beyonce really just changed the game.

Not only did she change the game, she made the old game look like a joke.

Suddenly gold trucks, artist workshops, Kia commercials, and other bits of whoring for preorders just seems so damn passe...

the music videos for nearly every song is what shook me. It is quite literally ART+POP.

how did Gaga NOT think of this?!

the XO video is like Cheers (Drink to That) part 2, and I'm here for it.
the music videos for nearly every song is what shook me. It is quite literally ART+POP.

how did Gaga NOT think of this?!
Bitch, I had tears in my eyes from video after flawless video. She wasn't supposed to come this hard.

Touchdown

Banned
Lady Gaga's 25 million dollar ARTPOP promotion escapade vs. Beyonce dropping an album and saying Surprise. Take note of the day, Friday the 13th. The game has just been changed forever.

iHfrQn0Jd6d6L.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom