• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to be more behaved today.

taylor-swift-laughing-gif-taylor-swift-30258989-500-245.gif

I had to edit it out of my quote

tumblr_inline_mr6nkeyLU21qz4rgp.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I hope this frightening image of lorde and her boyfriend helps you get through today.

lgjkAWKVNwe
16 and 24 is pretty disgusting though, no matter what consent law is

Aguila

#ICONIC
People attacking the Lorde and ha boyfriend only reveal their own delusional and unfair standards of beauty. They look like regular people. My God, how disgusting, right? CH.
And if you think their age gap is disgusting you are looking at their relationship through the limited point of view of your own culture. Expand your flop minds.

i9MuHgeVOKW3r.gif

It's an eight year age difference which I agree is pushing it. But if she were 18 and he were 26, I would have no issue with it. And I don't really take issue with it now.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
It's an eight year age difference which I agree is pushing it. But if she were 18 and he were 26, I would have no issue with it. And I don't really take issue with it now.
Thank you for admitting that. I always think it's amusing when people criticize age differences in younger relationships. Chances are everyone knows a couple with an 8, 10, 12 year age gap, but since they're older, it's not nearly as noticeable or scandalous. I personally wouldn't want to date someone more than 5 or 6 years older than me, but I don't judge age differences that are larger than that.

Unless it's some sort of Courtney Stodden-esque child bride relationship. That was gross.

People attacking the Lorde and ha boyfriend only reveal their own delusional and unfair standards of beauty. They look like regular people. My God, how disgusting, right? CH.
And if you think their age gap is disgusting you are looking at their relationship through the limited point of view of your own culture. Expand your flop minds.

i9MuHgeVOKW3r.gif

Yeah really. Don't people realize that by calling regular looking people ugly that they're calling themselves that too? Mess

Marius is merciless.

The Lorde looks pretty average. I mean she looks like a normal teenage girl really. No makeup or Photoshop applied.
Her boyfriend's ugly and could benefit from being Photoshopped, though.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
at first i was like 'i don't think 24 to 16 is that big a gap'

then i was like 'oh it's like me dating a 17 year old'

market_115_1335904579.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

i9MuHgeVOKW3r.gif

I'm not entirely sure how the culture of the UK differs from New Zealand, but I'm pretty sure most people here and there would frown upon a 16 year old dating a 24 year old. It is an adult dating a secondary school pupil and it is creepy.

Shitney not even going to hold top 15 her second week:

1. Garth Brooks (Pearl) 165-175k
2. Kelly Clarkson (RCA) 130-140k
3. One Direction (Syco/Columbia) 110-120k
4. The Robertsons (EMI Nashville) 105-115k
5. R. Kelly (RCA) 100-110k
6. Childish Gambino (Glassnote) 90-95k
7. Eminem (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) 70-75k
8. Katy Perry (Capitol) 55-60k
9. Mary J. Blige (Verve) 50-55k
10. Susan Boyle (Syco/Columbia) 45-50k
11. Frozen (Walt Disney) 45-50k
12. Luke Bryan (Capitol Nashville) 45-50k
13. Now 48 (UMe) 40-45k
14. Michael Buble (Reprise) 40-45k
15. Florida Georgia Line (Republic Nashville) 40-45k

Also. 1D sooooo front loaded/fading/etc.

Yado 93472849 said:
What's 411? is her debut album. I'm sure of this because it's the best and only Mary album I own.

ib2u1vwfiIbFFC.gif

But wait ... what's the 411 was dope too. But My life should not be paid dust...

Edit : Op.. Your right, Whats the 411 was the debut

Not that album, but I've just been listening to No More Drama, uplifting.

I mean, just bops and nothing else.that album was also on top of the world.

Bladenic

Shitney not even going to hold top 15 her second week:

1. Garth Brooks (Pearl) 165-175k
2. Kelly Clarkson (RCA) 130-140k
3. One Direction (Syco/Columbia) 110-120k
4. The Robertsons (EMI Nashville) 105-115k
5. R. Kelly (RCA) 100-110k
6. Childish Gambino (Glassnote) 90-95k
7. Eminem (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) 70-75k
8. Katy Perry (Capitol) 55-60k
9. Mary J. Blige (Verve) 50-55k
10. Susan Boyle (Syco/Columbia) 45-50k
11. Frozen (Walt Disney) 45-50k
12. Luke Bryan (Capitol Nashville) 45-50k
13. Now 48 (UMe) 40-45k
14. Michael Buble (Reprise) 40-45k
15. Florida Georgia Line (Republic Nashville) 40-45k

Also. 1D sooooo front loaded/fading/etc.

ARTPOP nowhere to be seen.

ARTPOP has been MIA for two weeks. A tragic mess. She had a brief resurgence during black Friday. Kiiii.

And nothing can kill that Robertsons redneck Christmas album. I refuse.

Matt_

Anastacia can actually sing? I did not know that

I remember when I first watched that video a while back. The one with the James Brown performance had me weak. She dead ass screamed to hit that note. I was on the floor. But that video was the truth and nothing BUT the truth.

Christina, The Noise

sklfjfjkadhgjkahfaskjdjsjdkasjdlksja

His descriptions in between segments and his Xtina drags during her segments have me on the floor. A damn mess.

Matt_

She can slay a bit.

Not the prettiest voice, but whatever.

Holy shit I wouldn't have even recognised her compared to the Left Outside Video
I like her voice but I feel the shrieking is a case of just because you can doesnt mean you should. Kinda like what I thought about Patti Labelle when she did Lady Marmalade with Pink and Christina at the grammys. It's impressive but it doesn't sound nice

Mumei

Mumei if you mean the Mary song at 13:48, that's called I'm Goin' Down

Thanks!

primmodelusion can have a seat

Hehe.

I was wondering if you were around! You know, I can't really label what it is that he does that I dislike so much in his singing, but there's this lack of verisimilitude. I can tell that he has some training and I think that's what causes some of the oddities in his production but it doesn't explain the stilted and robotic delivery.

Bladenic

If I could stop the world from turning
Maybe I could change your mind,
If you could stop my heart from burning
Then I'd take you home tonight…

Hmmm.

royalan

Thanks!

Hehe.

I was wondering if you were around! You know, I can't really label what it is that he does that I dislike so much in his singing, but there's this lack of verisimilitude. I can tell that he has some training and I think that's what causes some of the oddities in his production but it doesn't explain the stilted and robotic delivery.

...that was a really nice, proper, and Mumei-esque way of saying he sounds like a science experiment gone wrong.

i9MuHgeVOKW3r.gif

Uh my parents are seven years apart I have no issue with age differences. It's just he doesn't look 24 at all.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If I could stop the world from turning
Maybe I could change your mind,
If you could stop my heart from burning
Then I'd take you home tonight…

Hmmm.

But I know that you're not waiting
At the end of the telephone line,
And I wish I could take you back
But I'm out of time.
Outtatimelyric.gif