• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm mad she made me buy it from apple.
ibkemmFUWPUELn.gif
Her power.

botty

Banned
I tried to tell y'all there is a difference between B'day beyonce, and that shit y'all was stanning before. Roy and I clocked this tea, and now you can hear the difference for yourself.

iblHc8ttQDVOPj.gif

I tried to tell y'all there is a difference between B'day beyonce, and that shit y'all was stanning before. Roy and I clocked this tea, and now you can hear the difference for yourself.

iblHc8ttQDVOPj.gif

This sounds nothing like B'Day.

This is some Frank Ocean/Kanye West shit.

DMeisterJ

Banned
It follows in the spirit of B'Day.

Fierce.

Unbridled.

Diverse,

Ghetto.

Unapologetic.

Bless Rihanna for getting Beyonce shaken enough to come back for her ratchet crown. Her Power.

Oop I see tea there. This alberm likely was inspired by Rihanna and her unapologetic era.

botty

Banned
This sounds nothing like B'Day.

This is some Frank Ocean/Kanye West shit.

B'day was a cohesive visual album, just like this is. B'day had the right mix of sexy, sultry, and sour patch kid punch like this album is doing a bit. Obviously it isn't like B'day, but it sure punches harder than 4(positions from the top ten) and I am... Repeating Myself. Finally Beyonce is giving us NEW music. With NEW concepts. This is the Bey that I
and roy
stanned. Watch the videos and you can see such a far more interesting Beyonce.

And I am not even going to address the second half of your comment BECAUSE you already know.

iblHc8ttQDVOPj.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
MARIUS KNOCK EVERYONE IN MY ALBUM OF THE YEAR 1 SPOT DOWN AND GIVE BEYONCE THE #1 SPOT SHE DESERVES.
Oprahcry4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom