• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
The album is really not THAT great.
pikachu.gif

Vm5B0c7.gif

Touchdown

Banned
All these people on the planet
Working 9 to 5, just to stay alive
The 9 to 5, just to stay alive
All the people on the planet
Working 9 to 5 just to stay alive
How come?

tumblr_mxnksr7chT1r2cs3io4_250.gif

Pretty hurts
Shine the light on whatever's worse
Perfection is the disease of a nation
Pretty hurts
Shine the light on whatever's worse
Tryna fix something
But you can't fix what you can't see
It's the soul that needs the surgery

tumblr_mxnksr7chT1r2cs3io4_250.gif

Touchdown

Banned
The next few weeks will be interesting
ic7rF6EYKaxqg.gif

Bey and the Birds on top I hope. The cowgirls are the ARTPOP of the NFL, Over promoted and Under sold. While the Birds just swooped in in the middle of the night and snatched that first place NFC East division.

ic7rF6EYKaxqg.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
This closing quote from the Grauns review

Her superstar aura is now strong enough to hide the fact that, 4 aside, the majority of her albums have been fairly inconsistent, almost like vehicles for singles rather than a cohesive body of work. With album sales stalling across the board and the focus shifting to touring, Beyoncé's got the tour out of the way first – with this year's Mrs Carter jaunt – and released a singleless, multi-layered, head-spinning album second. Maybe she knew what she was doing after all.

I can't get over how good this album is, lordt.

Touchdown

Banned
But why drag ARTPOP to such depths? It deserves at least a little respect, unlike what you're comparing it to.

You're right! Artpop has character and I still use. I should have used the comparison of Azalia Banks never to be released album.. Anticipated early on, then...as always...later in the season....just nothing.....

new-york-laugh.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
This alberm is so good to listen to in a car with a moderately good system. BLOW is amazing. Jesus Christ. I thought I was only slain by Pretty Hurts and Yonce but BLOW. man. Haunter and the Jay Z song work for me too. I like the first half better than the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom