• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to Beysus?

I took his place.

Could you change my username to Yoncé please.

ic7rF6EYKaxqg.gif

Lurking is more fun tho ^_^

On top of the fact that I have nothing to contribute :( lol But since I'm here:

vq0REO6.gif

Beyonce snatch!

How to Contribute to BeyonceGAF: A Brief Guide

Chapter One: The Basic Facts of Being Basic

Being a poster in the renowned and infamous BeyonceGAF (also known as PopGAF or GAFPOP) is an honored online tradition, and should never be shunned. It is for this reason, then, that new generations of stans must be brought into the fold and taught how to receive the unbridled love and affection of a variety of gods and goddesses.

The first step is to pick a "fave". You can have more than one, certainly. Once you have found someone who's music you truly, truly love, you can begin your posting journey. For me, I am a follower, first and foremost, of our lord and savior Taylor Alison Swift (happy birthday, queen). Now, you're probably wondering, "But what if someone else hates my fave?!" Well, champ, that will probably indeed happen. "Shade" is the term we use to insult each other on the basis of our faves and what they have (or have not, in Ciara's case) accomplished. Shade can be subtle or outright vicious, but often, shade-throwing techniques become better in time. Practice makes perfect!

Another thing you must do is learn to present facts and ignore those that go against your fave completely. An example of this is "Christina sounds like a dying goat and here's proof". However, the #Fighters (each stanbase has a specific name, see chapter two) will tell you "She's on one of America's hit television shows!" That fact has no relevance to the assertion that she's a talentless hack, but you must learn to be impervious to such slander.

Finally, the most important thing you can do is to not post low-quality gifs. Gifs and their various uses will be explained in chapter three.

Have fun, and welcome to the world of POP!

cory64

I'm having a moment with Blue

The chords have just the slightest hint of bittersweetness and nervousness that really make it special.

Yado

Grinding on that wood, grinding, grinding on that wood
I’m swerving on that, swerving, swerving on that big body Benz
Serving all this, swerv, surfing all in this good good

tumblr_mxqf9jrNQh1r8fe7uo1_400.gif

Let me sit this ass
On you
Show you how I feel
Let me take this off
Will you watch me
Yes mass appeal
Don’t take your eyes
Don’t take your eyes off it
Watch it, babe
If you like
You can touch me baby
Do you
Do you wanna touch me baby
Grab ahold, don’t let go
Let me know
That you
Ready

tumblr_mxrt510YuJ1qawd87o1_500.png

And I can’t help but love the way we make love
Daddy, daddy
Ooh child, ooh now
Yes lord
Damn baby
Driving me cray
Cray
You ain’t right for doing that to me daddy
Even though I’ve been a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad girl
Tell me what you’re gonna do about that
Punish me
Please
Punish me please
Tell me what you’re going to do with all of this
Ass
All up in your face
Yeah, hell yeah
Ride it so deep
Ooh my shit’s so good it ain’t even right
I know I’m right
Hell yeah you the shit
That’s why you’re my equivalent
So sexy

tumblr_mxrkpmxTSP1rp89loo1_500.jpg

And I can’t help but love the way we make love
Daddy, daddy
Ooh child, ooh now
Yes lord
Damn baby
Driving me cray
Cray
You ain’t right for doing that to me daddy
Even though I’ve been a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad girl
Tell me what you’re gonna do about that
Punish me
Please
Punish me please
Tell me what you’re going to do with all of this
Ass
All up in your face
Yeah, hell yeah
Ride it so deep
Ooh my shit’s so good it ain’t even right
I know I’m right
Hell yeah you the shit
That’s why you’re my equivalent
So sexy

tumblr_mxrkpmxTSP1rp89loo1_500.jpg

Everytime I listen to Rocket I think to myself "Why the fuck do I have to be single right now?"

Blue Ivy feature in Blue is already more than Justin Biebers entire worth. Ill be dead if Blue Ivy is on the Forbes 100 for the top celebrity babies to watch in 2014.

I fucking love Blue....Such a good way to end the album

I've been watching for the signs
Took a trip to clear my mind
Now I'm even more lost
And you're still so fine, oh my oh my
Been having conversations about breakups and separations
I'm not feeling like myself since the baby
Are we gonna even make it? Oooh
Cause if we are, we're taking this a little too far
If we are, we're taking this a little too far
Baby, if we are, we're taking this a little too far
Me being wherever I'm at, worried about wherever you are
We're taking this a little too far

tumblr_mxqlmlHGEO1r4pjuko3_r2_250.gif

Partition......................

My Vagina has never been so reactive. I just want to call up a side piece and be done with it. This song got me thinking irrationally. WTF...

royalan

After having a full 24 hours with Beyonce, I feel like this image (that I created to replace the official album art) sums up my opinion of the album:

SI2GGBQ.png

It's a better description of who's actually in charge here. As we have discovered, whenever "Beyonce" is at the helm of an album, the results are boring, cheesy, overly sentimental, and just plain bad. However, whenever Beyonce summons her better half, the demon goddess Sasha Fierce, we get music that's feisty, passionate, C.U.N.T.Y and diverse. Beyonce is at her best when she embraces her inner Sasha Fierce, and while this album isn't as good as B'Day (Sasha's magnum opus), it comes closest to that standard than 4 (and the Beyonce half of "I Am...") ever did.

I think I could stan Beyonce again with this album.

OchreHand

I finally bought Beyonce and I'm only up to Blow but the production is fantastic. I almost wish I owned a car so I can play this album while driving.

As long as Lorde is with Taylore, I don't care. Just as long as she's away from Lana Del Slay, I am fine.

I finally bought Beyonce and I'm only up to Blow but the production is fantastic. I almost wish I owned a car so I can play this album while driving.

That really the best way to listen to it. Haunted on the way to work today was jusT....People were looking at me so hard too so I felt damn good blasting it.

Styles

As long as Lorde is with Taylore, I don't care. Just as long as she's away from Lana Del Slay, I am fine.

That really the best way to listen to it. Haunted on the way to work today was jusT....People were looking at me so hard too so I felt damn good blasting it.

I agree, both of 'em need to stay away from the plague

badgirls-t-judgingeyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom