• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
My roommate would rather talk about Khloe and Lamar breaking up as opposed to this Bey masterpiece

ibfojpzoxnENGs.gif

Is that the one who is also an Eminem stan? Beyond help.

This alberm is so good to listen to in a car with a moderately good system. BLOW is amazing. Jesus Christ. I thought I was only slain by Pretty Hurts and Yonce but BLOW. man. Haunter and the Jay Z song work for me too. I like the first half better than the second.

I feel this way too. The first half is definitely my favorite. I agRIH on Blow as well. Blow is literally one of my favorite, being only half slayed to Haunted.

Oppp MY GOODNESS..This is terrible but you guys have to see this..

https://vine.co/v/hx6OYp6eu3q

HAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

The way she sings this part....

When you're thirsty and need love
I give it up 'til I'm empty babe
Must be good to you
If you're lonely in your bed, fill it up to the top
Must be good to you

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9895-1386919232-7.gif

xaosslug

so far, of all the peeps that Sia has given songs to only Beyonce, Christina, and Celine knew WTF to do w/ them in the sense that they made the songs their own rather than parrot Sia's demo.

who produced Haunted? The beat is sooo fucking sick. I don't even. T_T

Satch

Banned
so far, of all the peeps that Sia has given songs to only Beyonce, Christina, and Celine knew WTF to do w/ them in the sense that they made the songs their own rather than parrot Sia's demo.

somebody named Boots i think

idk ha

Boots produced Haunted. Whether that's an up and coming producer or a pseudonym, I don't know.

And not enough people are talking about Blue. Pure bliss distilled in audio form ;_;
Blue is just EVERYTHING though, best track on the alberm and best "dedication to baby" song since Whitney's "Who Could Imagine A King"

Can we all agree, by the way, that Partition is Timbaland's greatest achievement this decade? lawD this is such a stacked album that I can't take it.

And the whole album is just so sonically adventurous. I thought Sexxx Dreams was the production highlight of the year, but that doesn't even come close to the gut-punching beats on Haunted. Even less in your face tracks like XO and Blue are just quirky and unpredictable enough in ways that tracks like "Best Thing I Never Had" and "1+1" just...weren't.

Ariana Grande remains unbothered as far as AOTY goes, but I think I'll remember Beyoncé longer.

Blue is just EVERYTHING though, best track on the alberm and best "dedication to baby" song since Whitney's "Who Could Imagine A King"

Can we all agree, by the way, that Partition is Timbaland's greatest achievement this decade? lawD this is such a stacked album that I can't take it.

And the whole album is just so sonically adventurous. I thought Sexxx Dreams was the production highlight of the year, but that doesn't even come close to the gut-punching beats on Haunted. Even less in your face tracks like XO and Blue are just quirky and unpredictable enough in ways that tracks like "Best Thing I Never Had" and "1+1" just...weren't.

Ariana Grande remains unbothered as far as AOTY goes, but I think I'll remember Beyoncé longer.

THIS! I really was bugging out about Sexx Dreams drums and everything, I will never forget and was about to put the crown on that for best production of the year but Haunted......

Swooooo...Or LordT... That beat that comes after that

..What goes up, ghost around
Goes around around around around
What goes up, ghost around
Ghost around around around around

Ah-rou-ou-und ah-rou-ou-und ah-rou-ou-und ah-rou-ou-und

.....I died. This was a religious moment for me. I saw the light at work today. Blacked out and everything. Whoever made this beat needs some airtime for real. I am a SUCKER for beats and this beat by far was the BEST! Outclassing Pharell and Timbaland by >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miles.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Hmm who is this Beyonce (did I spell that right?)? Is she someone new???

I'm seriously still here for Gaga tho. I still love Artpop but just not as much as I love the production levels of Beyonce. Gaga you almost had it but...I'm sorry, there can only be one.

tumblr_mxqdr26nO61qakwcoo1_500.gif

tumblr_mxqu3kgNzs1qimturo1_500.gif

Can I just mention, by the way, how thoroughly Beyonce schooled Mariah on how to do spoken word-style singing?

Those verses on Superpower are EVERYTHING, and shit on The Fart of Leaden Poo from a spectacular height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom