• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Galaxy Nexus |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 22576
  • Start date

nib95

Banned
Ok I'll admit, camera and video looked amazing. Want better examples before deciding too. Sure mp aren't everything, but only a larger sensor size will help. I demand a S2 vs Nexus galaxy camera comparison stat! :p

clav

Again, I don't dig the mini icon design for access.

It's like Office 2003 icons.

giga said:
Sadly not. I had a Focus for about a month but it's gone now. Love the OS but third party support was just lacking for me.
Aw. :(

Well, you're always welcome to join the party again as the WP7 app store continues to grow.

I'm still deciding on my next phone.

giga

claviertekky said:
Hey did you end up developing anything on WP7?

I heard you got a phone?
Sadly not. I had a Focus for about a month but it's gone now. Love the OS but third party support was just lacking for me.

teiresias

This must mean the Contacts on the web interface is going to support higher resolution pics right? Unless I'll have to assign photos on my phone specifically.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Emily Chu said:
my peeps...

the fuck is this the 90s?

Wn3cx.jpg

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
even this constant focus on horizontal swiping to access different functions of an app owes a generous amount to WP7 and Metro. egad.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
giga said:
Not a fan of this UI design. :/ Mish mashing WP7's Metro with Honeycomb.

Yeah, I'm really not liking it. I thought Gingerbread was pretty good, and really would have preferred they continued in that direction.

This new UI seems a bit too mish-mashy. It doesn't seem very consistent in its visual presentation.

andycapps

scorcho said:
even this constant focus on horizontal swiping to access different functions of an app owes a generous amount to WP7 and Metro. egad.

Isn't it more of a standardization of Honeycomb and bringing that tablet experience to the whole OS?

kinggroin

Banned
I'm in love. Its like almost every great idea ever conceived for a smartphone, thrown into one ui.

Unfortunately, every other OS's ui thrown in as well, : D

Top Bottom