• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Galaxy Nexus |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 22576
  • Start date

Cipherr

Zefah said:
Yeah, I'm really not liking it. I thought Gingerbread was pretty good, and really would have preferred they continued in that direction.

This new UI seems a bit too mish-mashy. It doesn't seem very consistent in its visual presentation.

I am seeing more consistency than ever in this. What exactly is it that you are seeing thats not consistent. Everything from the grid, the menus, the gestures even finally seem to have consistency across the OS.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Bump to get an app is boss.

But I'll never use it since no one I know but me will have an Android 4.0 phone.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Microsoft isn't going to sue Google, they'll just use that to leverage more of a ransom from mobile manufacturers that make Android devices.

Timan

Developer
Where is this phone at :(

Nexus-Prime.jpg

Cipherr

Andrex said:
Bump to get an app is boss.

But I'll never use it since no one I know but me will have an Android 4.0 phone.

A year or two from now though, the benefit of it will be pretty major. Its more of a nice feature to be native for the future once saturation hits.

Brinbe

Cool, can't wait to get it hooked up on my TP... The new features, especially browser improvements/Chrome bookmark sync, are awesome.

UI does look a bit blah, but luckily, that can be easily customized anyway.

CaLe

Repeating my question since this thread is going so fast:

If I buy this in the US, will I be able to unlock it ?

How strict is Google with the unlocks, are they like Apple ?

Davidion

Lots of interesting executions, looking forward to using the new OS.

On the fence about buying a new phone though; I'd have to use one to see if it's really worth the upgrade.

Blackhead

Redarse
No pricing info, specific carrier (i.e. AWS?) support, and no demo of ICS on tablets. still a decent event though and I'm getting this device day one it's available for T-Mobile/Wind/Mobilicity.
CaLe said:
Repeating my question since this thread is going so fast:

If I buy this in the US, will I be able to unlock it ?

How strict is Google with the unlocks, are they like Apple ?
Google's Nexus phones are almost always sold unlocked.

Top Bottom