• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT PART 2| Season 6 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still cannot get over how incredible these last 2 episodes have been. Everything from the action, to the music, to the story, to wardrobe, pacing and editing.

It's just phenomenal

Oscar

Crazy Cersei sitting on the iron throne, that's a scary sight!

Masterful season finale/episode IMO. Loved the pace, cinematography, soundtrack, it all flowed well. Bravo director who I am going to google.

Fitts

Great episode and one of the better seasons for sure. After previously making a full turn on Jamie and Sansa, Cersei has finally become a character I can root for.

Daenerys can get fucked though holy shit. So now she has the backing of the Martells and Tyrells? I have a feeling that we're heading toward a Jon and Daenerys wedding, (which is gross but hey) but I really hope she gets to Kings Landing and eats shit just when she's about to claim victory.

Aeana

Nooooo my babe Margaery.T_T Curseee you GoT.T_T

Lady Mormont, the Queen of the North should get an oscar lol.

....who else feel that Sansha and LF is going to be Jon's foes next season here? Sansha face and LF expression is not showing any happiness lol.

My interpretation of that exchange was Sansa realizing that Jon is now standing in Littlefinger's way, and that Jon is now in serious danger. Not that she is going to be in cahoots with him.

But I could be wrong.

Great episode, sets up the next season nicely. All the dead beat characters are gone, the good ones are in positions are strength and now it's survival of the fittest :p I loved the scene where Cersei takes the throne and Jaime's look of contempt towards her, brilliant. What will happen with Bran now?

I have a feeling in my gut that somehow Jon Snow is going to be sitting on the Iron Throne in the end. It has been him all along.

I just hope we don't get some bull shit where he dies. So many of our favorite characters have been killed or had horrible things done to them. I just want him to live. I don't care if he's King, Warden of the North, or just a happy simple man leading a simple life when this is over.

Just please for all that is good let him survive

Littlefinger is such a wildcard. I think he's going to fuck some shit up. That speech about everything he does being about him and Sansa on the Iron Throne was no joke.

giga

Nooooo my babe Margaery.T_T Curseee you GoT.T_T

Lady Mormont, the Queen of the North should get an oscar lol.

....who else feel that Sansha and LF is going to be Jon's foes next season here? Sansha face and LF expression is not showing any happiness lol.

She looked pretty happy during the entire sequence until she saw that LF was not happy. So I interpret that more as her being worried for Jon. It won't matter either way though once Jon and Dany kill each other and Gendry arrives after his short trip.

sixghost

Great episode, sets up the next season nicely. All the dead beat characters are gone, the good ones are in positions are strength and now it's survival of the fittest :p I loved the scene where Cersei takes the throne and Jaime's look of contempt towards her, brilliant. what's gonna happen with worg boy after that vision? What will happen with Bran now?

Benjen left Bran and Meera near the wall, which is where those two are headed. Surely they'll go to Winterfell after that.

Jon is still a bastard. People seem to forget Rhaegar was married to Princess Elia Martell and the union between Lyanna and Rhaegar was never legitimate. Jon is illegitimate so Dany still has throne rights over him.

My interpretation of that exchange was Sansa realizing that Jon is now standing in Littlefinger's way, and that Jon is now in serious danger. Not that she is going to be in cahoots with him.

But I could be wrong.

Yeah LF looked upset at how people were rallying behind Jon. He knows that Jon doesnt need his help anymore and that could be problematic.

Little Finger just sitting off on the side going *fuck, fuck, fuck.......*

Sansa knows he's scheming, she better go all Gone Girl on him next season.

Duxxy3

I can't wait to see what Jon does when he finds out what he is

He's still a Stark either way. I think the northern families would stick with no matter what.

It will be interesting to see if his ambitions change after finding out how strong his claim is. He hasn't had any interest in ruling. Just protecting the north from the dead.

But I could be wrong.

Nah, that was the interpretation I got from that moment too. But yeah, hard to tell right now.

casiopao

But I could be wrong.

Hmmm. Don't know here. My guts is saying here that Sansha is not going to follow Stark way here. And she is going to allign herself with LF to make sure that Jon will not take over the North from her especially after all she had done here.

I just cant get over how that ToJ scene segued into the Winterfell scene right when the Stark theme kicked in. Fucking chills man. CHILLS

Agreed with people on the whole Littlefinger wild card thing. Something very very bad is going to come of this. I hope Sansa isn't messed up enough to betray Jon

Aeana

Hmmm. Don't know here. My guts is saying here that Sansha is not going to follow Stark way here. And she is going to allign herself with LF to make sure that Jon will not take over the North from her especially after all she had done here.

There hasn't been any indication that Sansa is hungry for power at all. In fact, in this very episode she told Jon that it should be him, and that he's a Stark in her mind.

I'm worried about Sansa + CIA next season. There's no way she would betray Jon, right?

Sansa ends up siding with LF against Jon eventually

Plot to kill Jon Snow set in motion

Arya thwarts plot, kills LF and/or Sansa.

Becomes truly no one, but is reunited with Jon.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

But I could be wrong.

That's what I thought. Jon isn't capable of playing the game well enough to compete with Littlefinger and she's going to need to protect him. Sansa vs Littlefinger next season confirmed.

There hasn't been any indication that Sansa is hungry for power at all. In fact, in this very episode she told Jon that it should be him, and that he's a Stark in her mind.

Yup.

Oreoleo

Jon is still a bastard. People seem to forget Rhaegar was married to Princess Elia Martell and the union between Lyanna and Rhaegar was never legitimate. Jon is illegitimate so Dany still has throne rights over him.

News to me! Possible I missed something back in season 4 but, was this ever actually mentioned in the show?

I still cannot get over how incredible these last 2 episodes have been. Everything from the action, to the music, to the story, to wardrobe, pacing and editing.

It's just phenomenal

Agree. Back to back top 5 episodes for me, personally. After season 5 I never *EVER* thought this would be the case, but this might be the shows' best season to date on the strength of these two episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom