• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rootbeer

Banned
Ehh... I can't see the wedding actually happening. Maybe he'll die before that happens. I feel like Dany's next marriage will be a huge moment... not like this.

Kimaka

Hahaha yes

This is totally going to backfire on Dany.

What do you bet this is the dude behind the Harpies?

Either that or he dies. Dany has been unnecessarily suspicious of him since day one. This show loves Dany and the idea of her being a great leader, so I have the sinking feeling that she may be right. :/

Griss

Sucks for Jorah but I was hoping it was him rather than Tyrion who got infected (it was obvious that one of them would be).

Dany making hilarious decisions again and again. Missandei would be 10x the ruler.
Missy: 'Hmm, Dany, you realise that you never fucking take counsel and maybe should listen to the guy with local knowledge, yeah?' Dany: 'Fucking never occurred to me, too busy feeding potential allies to dragons while smirking like a mad king'.

So glad Stannis is finally gone from the wall. Also think Jon may have lost the Night's Watch for good. I think his arc will soon have him leaving the wall, perhaps as the leader of the wildlings joining up to rescue Stannis when he gets bogged down vs the Boltons.

If Stannis dies before the end, when winter comes everyone will be dead. He is the only one with the man power who gives a fuck.

Ramsay is a piece of shit. Poor Sansa.

iNvid02

wow jorah is going to become a human geodude. so whats the upside to grayscale, can it make you fireproof or protect against white walkers or are you literally just fucked

Trago

Sucks for Jorah but I was hoping it was him rather than Tyrion who got infected (it was obvious that one of them would be).

Dany making hilarious decisions again and again. Missandei would be 10x the ruler.
Missy: 'Hmm, Dany, you realise that you never fucking take counsel and maybe should listen to the guy with local knowledge, yeah?' Dany: 'Fucking never occurred to me, too busy feeding potential allies to dragons while smirking like a mad king'.

So glad Stannis is finally gone from the wall. Also think Jon may have lost the Night's Watch for good. I think his arc will soon have him leaving the wall, perhaps as the leader of the wildlings joining up to rescue Stannis when he gets bogged down vs the Boltons.

So basically like the Gandalf save in The Two Towers.

Ridli

Things to note.

- Ramsay's side girl is 100% trouble.
- Sansa at the tower where Bran fell. What a nice "full circle" moment.
- Greyworm's a pimp!
- Dany taking a husband? Jorah loses again
- Jon gambling big time w/ the wildlings
- Stonemen are freaky!
- Jorah get's bit? Jorah keeps loosing.

Kusagari

Preview:

lol Cersei is bout to get fucked going off that preview.

Olenna coming to town pissed about Loras and Littlefinger playing both sides on her? You're in over your head now.

Apt101

I feel like Roose is going to sacrifice Ramsay for a victory over Stannis. But I can't see Stannis losing - dude is boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom