• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decado

Yeah, I think it is ridiculous. I understand wanting to end a show before it gets bad, and HBO is good at that but there is way too much left to explore to set a hard ending. I mean the later books haven't even been written. I wish D&D would just commit to going for as long as the story takes them, rather then setting a hard season limit. HBO is already on record for wanting it to go as long as possible, but not wanting to get in their way

D&D?

Volimar

Dungeons and Dragons

BHeuUQj.jpg

David Benioff and D. B. Weiss

Can't wait for tonight's ep, but the wait for more is going to be rough.

Bran might as well be the Ice. Jon could die. I sure as hell hope not.

And if he must die, at least have the decency to spare him a silly death. It would be too obvious if that little boy somehow killed him. Let him fight heroically.

Agreed. Especially after that faceoff two episodes ago and that stare down, I want him to be there when it's time for them to truly fight.

That brat better not take him out...but he's seemingly obviously going to try though.

I swear Peter Dinklage makes everyone else a better actor when he's in a scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nb2gVah_44

Absolutely, he's the BEST.

mokeyjoe

As long as he dies after liberating winterfell... eg from Brienne

I mean, Brienne has to kill him at some point considering they reiterated her desire to do so this season during the campfire w/ Pod

If she doesn't either a: kill Stannis, or b: save Sansa, her's will have been the pointless arc imaginable this season. I know she has a bad track record with oaths but come on.

Volimar

Once more, please remember that HBO go and now seem to be a few minutes ahead of the broadcast so be careful what you post.

God this spoilery "previously on.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom