• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *Tagged Book Spoilers, Please Read OP* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Episode speculation
If they don't go back to the Twins again until the end, they will have done the fake out PERFECTLY

RangersFan

Waiting for one of you dicks to post in the no book spoilers thread "accidentally" before the shit goes down tonight and get banned. Lol it's bound to happen, no one reads thread titles or subscribes to threads...

bengraven

GRINCHHD2.jpg

Shawsie64

Banned
From the non book readers thread
Finally, at least one Stark might unite with the family. Hopefully Robb gives Hound some gold and let's him live for bringing Arya

EDIT: Beaten. Man this will be glorious.

bengraven

My wife says I shouldn't be sitting on GAF watching reactions and watch the episode now, not later.

"My love, I have waited far too long for this..."

vehn

ADWD:
What happened to Osha in the books again? I'm reading ADWD right now and am at the part where they reach the greenseer, and either I'm really misremembering as I don't remember her being there with them. And I don't remember if something happened to her earlier.

rando14

ADWD:
What happened to Osha in the books again? I'm reading ADWD right now and am at the part where they reach the greenseer, and either I'm really misremembering as I don't remember her being there with them. And I don't remember if something happened to her earlier.

ADWD
She splits with the group and goes off with Rickon to Skagos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom