• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *Tagged Book Spoilers, Please Read OP* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
ASOS
I just have a weird feeling its going to be botched in some way, like they'll cut away before the payoff or something.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
ASOS
REVERSE Red Wedding, everything goes off without a hitch!

That would be hilarious, the series turns into fanfiction.

ASOS
I just have a weird feeling its going to be botched in some way, like they'll cut away before the payoff or something.

I doubt it. If they want to end it with a cliffhanger they'd (ASOS)
just use the ending from Arya's chapter

Amir0x

Banned
Pretty much the one thing they've more than anything said they wanted to be faithful to was this event, so nothing is going to be such a significant change that we'll be shocked

Calamari41

41 > 38
EPISODE 9 SPOILERS

It was reported ages ago that she's going to be killed tonight, although we don't know how. If today's leak is true she'll be stabbed in the stomach.

Holy shit. People are going to go bananas. All I care about is that we see Cat's throat get slit front and center of the camera as the last shot.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That would be hilarious, the series turns into fanfiction.

ASOS
What would be more hilarious is to just make it go off such that it SEEMS like they changed it; have Rains start playing, but then nothing happens and Robb/Cat leave like its going to go off without a hitch, and then right at the end as they leave the Twins, they actually do die, thus trolling book readers and show-watchers at the same time.

Fey

Banned
ASOS
The TWOP site is probably full of hardcore fans to have figured that stuff out (or have read the books). But this is what happens during a two week break. Everyone has time to let their imaginations go wild and predict "crazy" things.
And the RW will not be botched. The showrunners made the show to get to this scene. They are not going to screw it up (badly).

ASOS
And the RW will not be botched. The showrunners made the show to get to this scene. They are not going to screw it up (badly).

Aye. If 'Blackwater' makes or breaks season 2, then 'Rains of Castamere' will make or break the entire show.

RyanDG

ASOS
Have they confirmed whether or not Talisa dies tonight too? I've always been kind of curious if the Blackfish is going to rescue Talisa from the RW (if she's there), and fights his way free sort of serving as a semi-Greatjon role. Keeping the speculation alive as to whether or not she's pregnant for both book readers and non-book readers.

Credo

I started and finished ASOS since the last episode, so this is the first time I've been able to watch the show knowing what's going to happen. It's soooooooo sweet watching the No Book Spoilers thread!

anaron

This will never be more appropriately used than tonight

i9t0ihO5GjSfe.gif

Once again, people -- PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THE BOOK THREAD TONIGHT.

Give people across the country/world time to watch the show and post their thoughts. don't taint the water. Please.

Leeness

Omg at the last couple of posts in the other thread.

Actor playing Robb is totally more attractive than Kit Harrington.

...Will be considerably less so on the show after tonight.

Unless someone considers RobbWind attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom