• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *Tagged Book Spoilers, Please Read OP* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

bengraven

grinch.jpg

Bread

Banned
When I read this shit I had to put the book down and just sit there for 15 minutes before really reacting to what had happened, I suspect the same might happen for the no book spoiler thread. Well, most will freak out. I love it.

TCRS

Banned
BENGRAVEN WE SAID BOOK READERS SHOULD WAIT A WHIL EBEFORE WE POS TIN THE OTHER THREAD!! IT SPOILS THE FUN!!

oh shit caps lock

iammeiam

When I read this shit I had to put the book down and just sit there for 15 minutes before really reacting to what had happened, I suspect the same might happen for the no book spoiler thread. Well, most will freak out. I love it.

I had to page back a few pages and reread just to make sure I didn't read it wrong. I have been waiting to see mass reactions to this moment for years. So. Goddamned. Good.

Gvaz

Banned
DUDE!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!ARE YOU FUCKING FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!WHAT IN THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!!WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!I'M FUCKING OUT. FUCK THIS FUCKING SHOW!!!

CRY SOME MORE

lol the ending was kind of cheesy. That's like the second time this season it started off insane and ended on a high school play note. Nitpicking I know but amusing.

Ephidel

Shouldn't the book folks gives the tv folks more than a few seconds before gloating over their pain in their own thread ?
Let them vent their feelings on the show without feeling the need to tell us to sod off first. It will be better for everyone :p

24 style silent credits. Classy choice.

No drums really when everything went down and Cat going catatonic instead of crazy. The framing of some of the stuff at the end was a little wonky if I was going to nitpick. Don't know why they had Roose so quickly jump in Robb's face instead of walking up behind him and stabbing him in the back like the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom