• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *Tagged Book Spoilers, Please Read OP* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speevy

Banned
ASOS

Roose Bolton kills Robb Stark, take 1. Action!

"Jaime Lannister ordered something from outside your gift registry."

"CUT! From the top. Focus, Michael."

Take 2, action!

"Jaime Lannister will be catching your bouquet."

"CUT! Seriously, what was that? One more time. It's 'Jaime Lannister sends his regards!'"

...Take 3, ACTION!

"Jaime Lannister objects to this union."

"I give up."

TCRS

Banned
[ASOS]
Fucking George, I still hate him for that .. :(

I remember rereading that passage wide eyed because I couldn't fucking believe it and I thought I've misread something. Than I continued reading and then came the arya part.. fuck this shit I thought and put the book away for three hours trying to process what I had read haha.

anyone have the youtube handle of that guy with the Ned reaction?

No Reasons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owf6D2vfZqM

Ingeniero

Here we go!!
tumblr_lxljvqNUNW1rn4467o1_500.gif

UraMallas

Play it cool guys. Play it cool.
This is the big one. It will be hard but I will just watch. No posts in that thread from me. I'll do my part, we've made it this far.

Anybody possibly PMing a mod to keep an eye on that thread for the next hour?

Edit: OMG, it's starting.

[ASOS]
Fucking George, I still hate him for that .. :(

I remember rereading that passage wide eyed because I couldn't fucking believe it and I thought I've misread something. Than I continued reading and then came the arya part.. fuck this shit I thought and put the book away for three hours trying to process what I had read haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owf6D2vfZqM

Sadly
I think he was spoiled by a comment on one of his videos during season 1. Which is why he's had comments disabled on all his GoT reviews ever since. Also, he didn't review episode 8 last week, and while trying to find it I saw some posts mentioning that he tweeted about his dog getting hit by a car. Dunno if thats true but I would think he might still not be ready to do a review this week

pulga

Banned
This is the big one. It will be hard but I will just watch. No posts in that thread from me. I'll do my part, we've made it this far.

Master ninja is kinda giving shit away lol

They know were salivating, rubbing our hands together

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Edit: OMG, it's starting.

Cyan posts in there. I'm sure he's on lookout.

Fey

Banned
A question for those watching: (spoilering jic) episode 9
was the first line said by Cat? ("Are you sure about this?") :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom