• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gameboy Advance SP Cobalt $49.99 at Kmart.com (or 2 for $89.99)

Cobalt only at kmart.com , you must first add it to your wishlist and then move it to your cart, if you try and add it directly to your cart it will show out of stock. Save another $10 if you order 2 by using code Sport0804 at checkout ($10 off $75 purchase). This could be a great for getting a 4 swords/ crystal chronicles setup a bit cheaper :D . Credit FatWallet forums.

AniHawk

Oh shit! This would be a great way to make some quick cash of ebay. Especially during the holiday season. :D

I wouldn't do it though.

aoi tsuki

Cool! i may get a second SP to keep at work. i managed to get almost everone at my job hooked on Warioware. Funny how, a month after my getting my SP (first one was packed), it dropped to $79, and now this.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
If I was flush with cash I would pick a few more up for family and for the FF:CC and 4swords throw downs. But Im not ;)

Alcibiades

well, if I had known this would be a possibility, I might have not gone out tonight to get a 2nd NES-edition SP (fro $79.99 + 8.25% tax at Circuit City, though I did get a $10 gift card).

I still might consider picking up a couple as gift to my bro and sis.

I just blew over almost $200 on the extra SP plus a bunch of Circuit City $5 games (hopefully to trade in).

Still, this deal is almost too good to pass up. I might have to sell off some crap somehow (hopefully I can make up some of this loss with textbook sales from last semester's + this semester's books), not to mention a $400 check from work (Best Buy) I left at home somewhere (I may have to request another one if too much time passes before I deposit).

Dammit, hard decisions here... plus the fact that I intend to get a DS this Christmas...

Alcibiades

too late, I guess they pulled the sale or price mistake, I had seen the $49.99 price earlier.

Maybe it's good that they changed it, I was getting really tempted...

Top Bottom