• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamer Attacked for Wearing Starfield Shirt While Buying Spider-Man 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintjules

Gold Member
He said Spider-Man 2 "looks like a CW11 show"

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

yikes.

Last edited:

kingwingin

I was once brutally assaulted and raped on October 19 2010. I was waiting outside of GameStop for the launch of vanquish when these savages started smirking when they found out I wasn’t there for fallout new Vegas. Horrifying experience

The guy recording could've labeled the video "made a new friend in line for SpiderMan 2" and it would've been more true than saying he was "attacked".

Thabass

Slightly hyperbolic. He should try going to a Yankees game in a Red Sox shirt.
Red Sox fan here. The rivarly isn't what it used to be. Most fans are pretty cordial to each other. Don't get me wrong, the rivalry is still there, but no where near what it was back prior to 2004.

I got all excited and spend a minute and 2 seconds waiting for a brawl that never happened. Ugh, and they call themselves console warriors. If these are our replacements we are so fucked. The pussification of America continues…

On a separate note, I will be speaking to my lawyer about each interaction with all of you on this forum. Evilore has made this a free space to argue about games, and I am HIGHLY triggered.

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

SenkiDala

That man is a pathetic MS fanboy. He sadly pops up time to time in my "X" timeline... Always for this kind of shit. He's ridiculous, sad thing he doesn't know it.

GHound

"Attacked."
Do the Xbox mini fridges contaminate whatever you put in them or something? Something got people acting corny as hell.

Any console war talk in person is cringe imo. I was at the last PlayStation experience in the movie theaters sitting near like 13-15 year olds saying typical console war stuff. It was so cringe.

Also when did words become an “attack”. Button up buttercup

Last edited:

Doom85

Expected a Sony fanboy and Xbox fanboy to start throwing hands, instead I got dialogue that would sound natural between two close friends on a podcast trash talking each other’s tastes.

Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Consolism is a major concern of society today. Listen what you say.. you or someone you know maybe a consolist and not even realize it.
Or worst … some love one could be part of a neo conzi group. 😪

Last edited:

Katatonic

I blame Aaron Greenberg for cultivating this buffoonery. We now have a generation of people who identify others as "Pony" in the real world.

So we've got two people cringy enough to snipe at each other over in public over console wars, record it, and post it to the Internet in front of God, and everybody.

Face Palm No GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom