• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom 2024 | OT | Please Bring E3 Back | 11a PT/2p ET/7p BST/7p CEST

Will you watch Gamescom 2024

• Yes!

Votes: 46 40.7%
  • No!

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • I will watch a summary later

Votes: 41 36.3%
  • I will be too busy playing Black Myth Wukong

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I will be too busy playing Concord

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

solidus12

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

Better than waiting 2 years for a showcase that doesn't seem to come.
Waiting for a showcase while playing amazing games is fine by me.

Hohenheim

I've never seen less enthusiastic people presenting a game than those people with the comic-style hack'n slash game!

Hoping for some bangers later in the show..!

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Waiting for a showcase while playing amazing games is fine by me.

Amazing games like Concord, no doubt. 🫢

Anyway.

If you think a new Sniper Elite, Borderlands, Dying Light, Supermassive Games title and the other things that are yet to be shown is 'nothing' then that's on you.

I'm at work, can't watch, Is this one of those things where I have to listen to developers talking while standing in hallways gesturing with their hands?

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Is there no one in charge to say "No" when some of these presentation proposals come up?

Can you just submit anything and it gets on?

DeaDPo0L84

Games just feel so unimaginative today. Every now and then we get a Elden Ring or Witcher 3 by developers who can still make actual good videogames. Mostly everything else is pure mediocrity. Pretty sure it's why I typically play shooters with friends for the social aspect but all the supposedly big must play AAA games are so tiring.

Top Bottom