• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom 2024 | OT | Please Bring E3 Back | 11a PT/2p ET/7p BST/7p CEST

Will you watch Gamescom 2024

• Yes!

Votes: 46 40.7%
  • No!

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • I will watch a summary later

Votes: 41 36.3%
  • I will be too busy playing Black Myth Wukong

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I will be too busy playing Concord

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mansoor1980

Gold Member
995dd7a633f9eb402210e59cf107e807_w200.gif

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
nGbPeH6.jpeg

"From the ashes of Epic's Paragon"

Jesus christ Keighley, brutality right there.

Last edited:

reezoo

Is there no one in charge to say "No" when some of these presentation proposals come up?

Can you just submit anything and it gets on?
I am more curious on who play all these games? tolerance of mediocre game is quite low with me now after playing God of War, From Software games, Last of US (literally didnt play any game for 3 months after finishing it).

Comandr

These hero shooters all look exactly the same. I genuinely didn’t realize it was a new game until they showed the title card. Yawn.

Hohenheim

They need to get through all the shit first, then the good stuff comes during the final 45 minutes.

*fingers crossed*

Blindy

This event has been awful for me altogether best news was Joker as a secret boss in Persona 3 reload. And the Nikoderiko game getting an October release and David Wise as a composer on the pre show.

Killjoy-NL

Paragon was actually a really good game. I played this relaunched version a lil bit. This looks way better.
Predecessor is awesome.
The only thing that keeps me from really playing it nowadays is the limited ranked mode, which only runs from thursday til sunday for selected hours.

Also not sure if all the comments about hero shooters are related to Predecessor, but Predecessor is a MOBA.

Remember Geoff and that Unreal Engine 5 Epic showcase? They had our pants down with that. Some exceptions a large number of these games don’t look or seem to be a step up in anyway from previous years and this show so far reinforces it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom