• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom 2024 | OT | Please Bring E3 Back | 11a PT/2p ET/7p BST/7p CEST

Will you watch Gamescom 2024

• Yes!

Votes: 46 40.7%
  • No!

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • I will watch a summary later

Votes: 41 36.3%
  • I will be too busy playing Black Myth Wukong

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I will be too busy playing Concord

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This event has been awful for me altogether best news was Joker as a secret boss in Persona 3 reload. And the Nikoderiko game getting an October release and David Wise as a composer on the pre show.

This actually looked pretty good, if a little derivative of Donkey Kong / Crash, but the companies making those games don't seem to be interested in making anything new with those IP anyway so I'm down for a good indie knockoff.

Bartski

Gold Member
This crowd
Lmao Lol GIF
Everyone around me looking like they’re at ther limit

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Just logged in to watch, have a meeting in 5 minutes. So I will have to watch tonight I guess.

Little Mac

Gold Member
MH Ryozo guy looks like a defiant toddler on that stage.

Can’t be a MH trailer without that poor bear thing getting fucked up. Now it’s getting fucked up by the other monsters as well. Poor bastard.

Last edited:

Comandr

Looked great. Glad to see some snippets of the new area and monsters. We still have only seen such a small part of this game.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Top Bottom