• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom is a month away, what are you hoping for?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Amored Core VI expansion
New Yoko Taro game
Port of Muramasa to modern systems
Proper release date for DECAPOLICE (I highly doubt this game going make 2024 release)

Last edited:

Go_Ly_Dow

I Want It All Everything GIF by Malcolm France

Gamescom has become such a shitty event, don't know why people are expecting anything of it nowadays.
I have lived all my life here in Cologne and attended almost every year in the past when it switched from the Games Convention in Leipzig to the Gamescom but its focus is just not on games anymore.
It's all streamer/influencer/social media creator crap.
I miss the old days when E3 & Gamescom actually hyped you up for the most anticipated upcoming games, now people just go there to buy merch of their favorite E-girl and push the egos of some narcissistic pricks.

And LMAO to OP, if you're really expecting a new GTA trailer to debut at Gamescom, you're a pretty naive motherfucker.

Last edited:

Ceadeus

Gold Member
next-year-for-sure-guys-v0-9cdoqq520w1b1.png

This time for sure.
Could Bloodbornium 2 be multiplatform? Now that's a question 🧐🤔

What's more plausible, Bloodbornium sequel or Sekiro sequel?

Personally I think we had our fill of Ninja and whatnot, we should be getting Bloodbornium

Roberts

I want to see more Towerborne and get a release date so I can know for sure the right time when I will inject it into my veins.

Dazraell

I don't expect too much, but I'm looking forward for impressions from Gothic Remake and Titan Quest II demos THQ Nordic is planning to show there. Beside, if this won't get announced earlier, I hope that Legacy of Kain 1+2 remaster will be officially confirmed during Gamescom and I'm still on hopium about that rumored Mafia 4 announcement

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Nothing interesting for this year, it's a dead year. Most important Sony games will prolly be announced at the GOTY awards show or their own show which will prolly be in November or something.

Quasicat

Microsoft claims they have a bunch of stuff that they haven’t shown yet…let’s see that Gears of War Collection where two and three are upgraded like the first one was.

Comandr

New MHWilds trailer, and a ton of new impressions from the hands on demo. As Capcom seems to be putting more effort into simultaneous global announcements and releases, I’d love to see a publicly available demo but I’m certain that won’t happen.

It probably won’t be until a second to last pre-release trailer at TGAs that they announce a playable public demo dropping just before Christmas.

Matt_Fox

I'd like to hear which Resident Evil is getting remade next (5 or Code Veronica)

And perhaps a teaser for Resident Evil 9?

Top Bottom