• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom is a month away, what are you hoping for?

Arachnid

Updates on Silent Hill, Metal Gear Delta, the Splinter Cell Remake, Mass Effect 4, Silksong, or RE9 announcement.

If I don't get at least one of those, meh.

Fess

After playing my first COD in 2 decades, MW3 on Gamepass, I’m hoping for some cool BO6 gameplay and info.

+
Indiana Jones, uncut gameplay
Gears of War, E-Day trailer or a 1-3 collection
Stalker 2, gameplay
Final Fantasy XVI, PC version!
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, PC version!!
Stellar Blade, PC version!!!
Forza Horizon, new expansion/mode
Silksong, just something!
Shattered Space, trailer plus vehicle update
Fable, gameplay! No more story trailers!

Last edited:
I always find GamesCom to be overrated crap and a poor man's E3, but in the interest of this thread. I'm hoping for some proper gameplay from Indy, SEGA to show some Jet Set Radio and maybe a little look at Contraband

BosmerCulter

Neo Member
I always find GamesCom to be overrated crap and a poor man's E3, but in the interest of this thread. I'm hoping for some proper gameplay from Indy, SEGA to show some Jet Set Radio and maybe a little look at Contraband

As a conference yes, but that was never its purpose, it only became the "August E3" because of Geoff. As a physical event, Gamescom crushed E3 in attendance in the 2010s.

As a conference yes, but that was never its purpose, it only became the "August E3" because of Geoff. As a physical event, Gamescom crushed E3 in attendance in the 2010s.
It's been built up over the years to be the new E3 and it always disappoints in terms of big games being shown off for the 1st time. I like the fact that players are allowed to play the games and that's the best thing about the show IMO

I also don't like Geoff Keighley myself, if that man had two pairs of lips, he'll kiss himself to death

Top Bottom