• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Opening Night |OT| Dorito Pope Dreams of Next Gen

Barnabot

when you need 7 years old game like warframe to spice things up then that tells me your conference needs salvation.

GymWolf

Gold Member
I'm out, this is too boring. I guess I'll check out anything interesting later on.

Hour 1 Recap:
  • Call of Duty: Cold War
  • Unknown 9: Awakening
  • DOOM: The Ancient Gods Part One
  • Dragon Age 3
  • Surgeon Simulator 2
  • Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead
  • Sam and Max
  • World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
  • Warhammer: Storm Ground
  • Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
  • Outriders
  • HyperScape
  • Captain Tsubasa
  • Necromunda
  • Teardown
  • Little Nightmares II
  • WWE 2K Battlegrounds
  • Star Wars: Squadrons
I saw war bulletin less tragic than that list...

Fake

Gold Member
CoD Black OPS Cold War version for PS3/Xbox 360 footage.

Joking, but the meeting is so familiar

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
*Takes a drink every-time Geoff says 'Fall guys Season 2 upcoming'*

tumblr_lpg3so4bvm1qiy6q1.gif

Is it wrong to question what’s been going on in the industry pre-pandemic. Feels like it’s been going on over 18 months with some of the announcements and stuff being shown.

Very little looks a leap on these current platforms or with some games no gameplay is shown at all . Still no price on XSX/PS5 either. Maybe I’m being harsh , it feels a bit uninspired in a time when it could be inspiring.

What is the appeal of Mafia, when GTA has covered this crime family ground already? I don't get it. Not interested in the least.
GTA has never done a Mafia style game with a serious tone and set in that time period.

For fans of classic mobster movies like Godfather and Goodfellas, Mafia 1 and 2 are the only games that have ever captured that feeling so well.

Top Bottom