• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Opening Night |OT| Dorito Pope Dreams of Next Gen

Ar¢tos

Can't take it anymore. I already regret the 15 min I spent watching this. I'll never see them back and I could have used them doing something else.
It's almost as bad as the X1 reveal.

Last edited:

Barnabot

Damn, lol.

Consume the sacrament of Dorito and Mountain Dew, and may you be delivered to salvation.
pfft i don't have Mountain Dew

but i can offer this instead

pLH8zPS.jpg

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Why would anyone vote for watch dogs for any award...

was the other choice a kick in the nuts? Still would be a hard choice.

Last edited:

Akuji

do we know how long this show is gonna last? ... i just wanna see ratchet and fall guys season2 ._.

Stuart360

Still dont get why this is budget priced. There is a catch somewhere, and i'd bet that catch is the amount of content.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm out, this is too boring. I guess I'll check out anything interesting later on.

Hour 1 Recap:
  • Call of Duty: Cold War
  • Unknown 9: Awakening
  • DOOM: The Ancient Gods Part One
  • Dragon Age 3
  • Surgeon Simulator 2
  • Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead
  • Sam and Max
  • World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
  • Warhammer: Storm Ground
  • Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
  • Outriders
  • HyperScape
  • Captain Tsubasa
  • Necromunda
  • Teardown
  • Little Nightmares II
  • WWE 2K Battlegrounds
  • Star Wars: Squadrons

These Squadron missions all look like massive setpieces with tiny moments of dogfighting. In a short short campaign before releasing you into the Online multiplayer with microtransactions.

STAR WARS SIMS?! LMAOOOOO

Last edited:
Top Bottom