• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamespy Ratchet and Clank 3: UYA Review Up

Bandicoot

5/5

Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal is a very good single-player game, but the addition of a fun and feature-rich multiplayer aspect really pushes it beyond its predecessors. It was a bold route to take, but Insomniac has executed with perfect grace. If this is the last Ratchet & Clank game for the PS2, then the series will certainly have gone out on a high note.

Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando was an excellent sequel that made definite improvements over its somewhat drowsy predecessor, and now, likewise, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal makes marked improvements over that second game. Combining a solid single-player adventure and all-new online competition modes, Up Your Arsenal is clearly Insomniac's most impressive outing yet.

http://ps2.gamespy.com/playstation-2/ratchet-and-clank-up-your-arsenal/562785p1.html

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Now that I have the PS2Two I am seriously considering purchasing this game on launch day since I can now play online. Considering how much fun the multiplayer demo was I'm positive the rest of the component will be better. Also it's a way for me to atone for my sin last year of getting Jak 2 instead of R&C 2.

Sweet :D

Damn SCEA...

Making me wait until tomorrow.

Anybody know if the Metreon has it today? They always get the SCEA games on ship day.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
*grinds teeth* Okay, so I'll go vote today instead. Damn you, Sony! Being so civic minded...

belgurdo

Banned
If GTA: SA wasn't already providing me with all of my target shooting and vehicle driving needs, then I'd pick this up in a heartbeat

Agent X

Another stellar review! Can you feel the love tonight? :D

TekunoRobby said:
Now that I have the PS2Two I am seriously considering purchasing this game on launch day since I can now play online.

Good idea. We need to get some multiplayer madness going. :)

Ranger X

Tekuno, i'll be there online at launch! If you like sim racers now though you definetely should buy and come play TOCA2 with us dude.

Culex

Banned
Who cares about this review?

5-point rating systems (without .5 marks, mind you) are the work of the devil.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Belfast said:
Wait, do you have it? o_O
Ok ok, the demo rocks and so far what I've been personally told (quite a unanimous opinion among my peers as well) is that it rocks. Of course I don't really know if it indeed rocks but I'm trusting the judgement of my friends on this one.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Wyzdom said:
Tekuno, i'll be there online at launch! If you like sim racers now though you definetely should buy and come play TOCA2 with us dude.
I'm sorry for not responding to your invite, that was very rude of me. :(

Anyways I'm not that much into sim racers but I've heard wonderful things of Toca 2. I guess I'll rent it this weekend? Maybe we can setup a game and play for a bit although I'll probably be terrible at it!

Agent X

Culex said:
Who cares about this review?

5-point rating systems (without .5 marks, mind you) are the work of the devil.

Then it's a good thing GameSpy gives half points, wouldn't you agree?

Top Bottom