• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

sora87

I still can't believe none of Huber's Resident Evil playthroughs are on youtube. People in the chat the other night were asking where to watch the others, and where to watch Ben's RE3 playthrough.

I don't know what was better—Until Dawn: PJ Party or Battle of the Bands.

When Huber started to sing, I nearly lost it, the accents on High School Sweethearts were (makes "delicious" hand to mouth gesture) and everything about Chosen Undead was hilarious.

Great work, gang!

Auctopus

For fucks sake. I was gonna hold fire on the UC collection as I didn't feel it had been long enough since I played them but Huber has me hovering over the add to basket button.

Umibozu

I can't understand why they don't just put all of their streams on Youtube.
I think it's time consuming and they're short staffed at the moment. The only reason why I'm for them streaming on youtube/youtube gaming is because it is a lot easier for them to put on youtube proper afterwords.

sora87

I can't understand why they don't just put all of their streams on Youtube.

I understand why they don't just put up every stream they do, just having 1 random hour from a game doesn't make a lot of sense. But for the full playthroughs... it's a no brainer, especially taking into account many GT fans think the RE3 stream is one of their best ever. And now it's just gone :(

I understand why they don't just put up every stream they do, just having 1 random hour from a game doesn't make a lot of sense. But for the full playthroughs... it's a no brainer, especially taking into account many GT fans think the RE3 stream is one of their best ever. And now it's just gone :(

Ben just looking out for us. Some parts were pretty spooky!

Philippo

Ffs that Battle of the Bands was amazing, i could not stop laughing.

Chosen Undead were brilliant and so in character, and Ian sang amazingly well i was legit impressed.

All the others were amazing too.

You guys really are the best VG crew around <3

Daniel R

The iOS app broke for me around the last E3.
The main page is never re-populated with a selection of the newest videos. The latest video in the "feed" is "Destiny ain't cheap".

Tested on both iPad air and Iphone 6.

sora87

The iOS app broke for me around the last E3.
The main page is never re-populated with a selection of the newest videos. The latest video in the "feed" is "Destiny ain't cheap".

Tested on both iPad air and Iphone 6.

I know they stopped supporting the Xbox app, dunno about the iOS app though

Umibozu

I hope the battle of the bands makes it to youtube, but it was to be expected that only the people who experienced it live would be able to because of the song rights and broadcasting.

First Fifteen this week.

But i really want that battle of the bands on Youtube.
It has been known that the 3d turtles games have been bad for a while. Kyle's off the hand remark about how april had no place being in the tournament bothered me more than it should have.

Yeah, I think all apps were dropped in favor for YouTube.

We lost two content guys at the beginning of the year, so we aren't able to keep the featured tab updated on the iOS app. Newest list is automatic though. The Xbox 360 app was pulled because it's entirely built on Viacom's services, which we are in the process of moving away from.

Umibozu

nice :-D
We lost two content guys at the beginning of the year, so we aren't able to keep the featured tab updated on the iOS app. Newest list is automatic though. The Xbox 360 app was pulled because it's entirely built on Viacom's services, which we are in the process of moving away from.
Hopefully the new site is mobile friendly and has html5

edit: initially I thought ian and them had first place stolen from, but upon re-viewing kyle/don/elyse's performance was the best and they did while staying in character.

edit2: brandon still had the best attire

wiibomb

I had a hard time to decide, I loved both sweethearts and the Undead, but since the sweethearts were so versatile I gave them the vote

poor huber, his hype was not enough

Thank you for clearing that up. I hate to spread misinformation.

sinxtanx

let me just say that BANNER

FOREVER BANNER A HUNDRED YEARS

BG62tjD.png

any GT thread

just

BANNER

UrbanRats

We could argue who really won Battle of the Bands, 'till we're blue in the face,but in the end, having the Highschool Sweethearts win, was all for a good cause.

That said, i now need a gif of Huber playing those drums like he had casts on.
A fascinating technique.

Top Bottom