• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Deadman

That was really good. I'm gonna go play the level now.

Edit: and yeah the editing was really good

Enjoyed playing the level too.

Was it ever explained why Ian doesn't get to vote on the weekly bets on GT Time? He tends to talk throughout the podcast just as much as any of the other panelists so it seems weird to exclude him from just one thing.

Auctopus

Don's Design Lab is so bloody good.

I agree that the editing and order of players makes it even more entertaining. Especially the "Who added the second ghost?"

Umibozu

are the staff going to play castlevania bloodlines off the genesis version or the wii virtual console version?
or emulating?

Umibozu

Watching the stream they were talking a lot of smack about the genesis and its sound.
So it needs some reiterating but the retron5 is android hardware. The games it plays are getting ripped (the game isn't being played off the cart). The sound is off, and a real genesis would sound different. What's funny is that the genesis version of zombies ate my neighbors runs better than the snes version but I guess nostalgia played a factor in the comments in the stream.

The one thing I ask is please take off the ugly filter for future streams with the retron5.

Hasney

Really happy Don is happier being in front of the camera these days. The Paranormal Activity VR Just Played is awesome.

tok9

I really hope Don't design lab is here to stay. I understand that Mario maker is huge now but hopefully he can continue the show by messing around with other creator games like trials, sound shapes etc

Man, whoever wrote the intro to this press conference did not work with the guy who worked on the E3 press conference.

Edit: Battlefront Trailer, help us! You're our only hope.

Hasney

that was actually a PERFECT joke/analogy, I laugh so hard

they never came back, right? geez, GT, don't do that...

They're back now! Reload!

Brandon on the Detroit trailer: "It's like an emo song where someones talking about their feelings without actually saying anything"
Ben: "That's David Cage though"

Umibozu

I agree with brandon that the wild game was the best thing they showed, and I also was interested by the minecraft-like game.

UrbanRats

GT seems pretty down on VR, regardless of how they show it, maybe it's just an impression i'm getting, because i'm so stoked about it.

Although both Bloodworth and Huber (Don, too) seemed to like it, so it's just a matter of not having tried it yet.

Top Bottom