• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Age Beatdowns GAF SSFIV Online Tourney registration thread

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ThatCrazyGuy said:
Gamertag: CoolGuy4Life
main: Gief
secondary: THawk
ralphka.jpg

Nikashi

Banned
Okay I really hope no one else on my team wants to pick Dan now, motherfucker is MINE. *was reading up on improvements*

ALSO

I would love it if someone got me a Dan avatar of some type :D

LowParry

Nikashi said:
Okay I really hope no one else on my team wants to pick Dan now, motherfucker is MINE. *was reading up on improvements*

ALSO

You have till May 12th to pick your characters. So negotiate away when and if you know your team.

Nikashi

Banned
Oops, had both threads open, posted this in the other thread, but it's more relevant this one:

Nikashi said:
Woah, I just realized something..

We can of course save our own replays, but what's the exact method of sharing replays with other friends? If we could have one person as a designated "replay monkey", we could get this whole tournament 'Televised' through Youtube :D

Nikashi said:

ALSO

If you have a video of Dan in mind I could help out.

Nikashi said:
Woah, I just realized something..

We can of course save our own replays, but what's the exact method of sharing replays with other friends? If we could have one person as a designated "replay monkey", we could get this whole tournament 'Televised' through Youtube :D

You have to go into a replay room. Anything you personally watch, you can save. So yeah, a replay monkey that would then contact at least one person from each match would totally have the whole tourney.

noisome07

Banned
Nikashi said:

ALSO

use this
4ieov9.gif

Nikashi

Banned
Snapshot King said:
You have to go into a replay room. Anything you personally watch, you can save. So yeah, a replay monkey that would then contact at least one person from each match would totally have the whole tourney.

We have to do this, just for the sheer awesome factor. A fully recorded and reviewable GAF Super SFIV tourney? Hells yeah.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nikashi said:
We have to do this, just for the sheer awesome factor. A fully recorded and reviewable GAF Super SFIV tourney? Hells yeah.
I vouch for this as well. Would be so awesome, with youtube annotations that link to semifinals, finals, and all. You could work your way up from each game to the final's if you follow the winners series of matches.

enzo_gt said:
I vouch for this as well. Would be so awesome, with youtube annotations that link to semifinals, finals, and all. You could work your way up from each game to the final's if you follow the winners series of matches.
A lot of people don't have capturing devices. I'm actually willing to buy one, though. D:

zlatko

Banned
Gamertag: Outlaw Slevin
Main: T.Hawk
Alt: Cody
You can call me anything. :D
Region: Central USA---North Dakota to be specific.

GAF: NinajHeartless
Gamertag: General Convo
Alternate Name: Ochi Chernye
Region: Northeast US (New Jersey)

Main: Makoto

Secondary: E. Honda

Top Bottom