• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Age Beatdowns GAF SSFIV Online Tourney registration thread

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I told you guys reg will probably disappear in a couple of minutes. :D

I'll sort through everything later tonight. Teams will be announced no later than Sunday evening.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
darkressurection said:
Now the long hard wait for the player list:D
Well, I suppose she has well over 48 already :lol I hope she posts who got in at least.

Man, I really hope I get in.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
GT: Lord Relix
Main: Chun
Second: Makoto
Region: East Coast (actually Puerto Rico =p)

Wait... I was late? =(

zlatko

Banned
Kadey said:
I told you guys reg will probably disappear in a couple of minutes. :D

I'll sort through everything later tonight. Teams will be announced no later than Sunday evening.

I sent my PM right when the hand struck the top of the hour---I didn't put my region in there though,but sent a second PM after to have it in. I hope that doesn't disqualify my registration. :(

LowParry

Thank you Kadey for this opportunity! Good lucky everyone! Looking forward to see who gets in and gets paired with. Hype train go!

black_vegeta said:
That's why I did both...shit was so confusing.

If she's a saint she'll look at the thread in addition to the PMs for the order...but I doubt that's even feasible, considering there's no seconds posted on Gaf.

darkressurection said:
Yeah, I remember the reg info originally stating to PM but it doesn't say anything about that now.

I figured that meant we were supposed to post here. Then I see people talking about sending PMs and I send one in. Then I hear she got 90% of the PMs required waaay before I sent mine. ;_;

Sent my pm at 11:02. Hope I made it (if it's based on pm's).

Was first post in here (right after the Dan's), that's got to count for something, right? :D

Enk

makes good threads.
Yeah this registration was really confusing. I sent a PM as soon as I saw others sending theirs but I don't know whether I made it in time or not. :-/

Killa Sasa said:
Sent my pm at 11:02. Hope I made it (if it's based on pm's).

Was first post in here (right after the Dan's), that's got to count for something, right? :D

I was first in the topic to complain that registration hadn't started :lol I should default to a spot in that case :D

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Don't worry, I'll sort through both the thread and PMs. Anybody should PM me anyway regardless.

And people fell for Dan. :lol

Enk

makes good threads.
Snapshot King said:
I was first in the topic to complain that registration hadn't started :lol I should default to a spot in that case :D

And I was the first to fake register!

Kadey said:
Don't worry, I'll sort through both the thread and PMs. Anybody should PM me anyway regardless.

You're an odd mix of a saint and a cruel cruel person. Good day to you sir :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kadey said:

By the time I reacted to Dan, you opened registration and there were already 20+ posts before me :lol

Kadey said:

Yay! I think I sent mine in right away but posting in the thread was top priority :lol

darkressurection said:
Yay! I think I sent mine in right away but posting in the thread was top priority :lol

Same here. And then I added a note in the PM about how I was sorry if the PM was extra and fuckin up the inbox, and that added an extra 10 seconds!

Kadey said:

I was typing a snooty comment to those who fell for Dan and who were already listing their mains before playing the damn game whilst you posted. I got meta-tricked :'(

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Sent the PM sort of late since I was talking with the fam and forgot, will post here as well since it never hurts to try:

GAF Name: Skilotonn
Gamertag: DXLR8R
Main: Dee Jay
Sub: T. Hawk
Region: Netherlands (Europe)

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to add my Gamertag! My PM is missing it as well too though...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No mains yet. You'll have to decide with your team. No duplicates. I want matches recorded and either someone uploads theirs onto YT or I'll do it myself via replay being sent to me somehow. The achievement prizes depends on it.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
Congratz to the people who made it, damn work.

Oh well ill keep an eye out on this maybe practice around.

Top Bottom