• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Age Beatdowns - Official thread of guys beating on their sticks

Kadey said:
Yeah. You guys can play any time starting Friday or later tonight. Just talk it over with the other team.

I still need the rest of the videos!

It makes it more difficult when no one a team didn't save all the matches.

So Zlatko, I have your match against Threi (Balrog) for the 2nd set. What was the match you did in the first set?

I can record it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll throw everything in the OP when all match videos are complete from a match.

And from what I'm hearing, Spirit seems to have his, Botox his, Wiseblade his. So that leaves one other team match videos.

I am Unavailable for anything until tuesday at the earliest. My stick has finally kicked the bucket. RIP Hori EX Pro. You will be missed...but not much.

Kadey said:
Thanks for doing this Vegeta. See if you can gather up the matches that need posting.
No prob, I'm trying my best to get the vids...time and availability permitting.

I was going to record some more tonight but I was busy with stuff after work. I'll try to get a hold of DBJoseph and Zlatko tomorrow night and get them vids uploaded.

@Relix

I'm a happily married man! :p

I'm just trying to help out the GAF community.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Relix said:
He deserves a something! *wink*

Ah, Maybe I should just end the achievement awards since a bunch of teams aren't honoring their end of the bargain and just give them all to Vegeta? :D

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Kadey said:
Ah, Maybe I should just end the achievement awards since a bunch of teams aren't honoring their end of the bargain and just give them all to Vegeta? :D

At least give him a plush =p

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
AkumaHokoru said:
I am Unavailable for anything until tuesday at the earliest. My stick has finally kicked the bucket. RIP Hori EX Pro. You will be missed...but not much.

Extra motivation to win this whole thing to win a free stick! :D

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
henhowc said:
You definitely deserve something even if its just some kind of boobie prize. :lol
I don't think he'd mind some boobies at all.

Anyway, hey Should be Nerfed, when's a good time for you guys for our match? Our team did our last match on a Sunday night a 10:30PM CST, seemed to work out for everyone. Almost anytime during the weekend should be okay for me.

Just remember that our team spans a timezone difference of 6 hours, from Hawaii time to Eastern.

henhowc said:
Tell that to his wife. :D

:D

Attention: Players of the tournament

If you guys have no means of having your matches recorded & uploaded by one of your teammates, I will be more than willing to record and upload them for you. Just make sure you save all matches you guys play. Meaning that someone on any of the teams just has to press the select button (save reservation) while spectating all the matches. It's just that simple yo.

Good luck to all!!!

RedAssedApe

Banned
black_vegeta said:

Meaning that someone on any of the teams just has to press the select button (save reservation) while spectating all the matches.[/B] It's just that simple yo.

Good luck to all!!!

I never knew what that meant until now. RTFM? :lol

kiun

black_vegeta said:

Attention: Players of the tournament

If you guys have no means of having your matches recorded & uploaded by one of your teammates, I will be more than willing to record and upload them for you. Just make sure you save all matches you guys play. Meaning that someone on any of the teams just has to press the select button (save reservation) while spectating all the matches. It's just that simple yo.

Good luck to all!!!

Yo thanks for doing this dude.

Team 1 & 2, I think I have some of our vids in our hard drive. Are we still missing some ?

kiun said:
Yo thanks for doing this dude.

Team 1 & 2, I think I have some of our vids in our hard drive. Are we still missing some ?

Probably, you have yours and Botox has his matches and I think that's about it. No one on teams 1 & 2 have all the matches?

Team 'Arturo puts GAF on blast' (TEAM 7), Art wants to know if everyone can have the match tonight since this weekend isn't good for him cause of ECT. I don't know if everyone read what he said a couple days ago so I'll PM everyone on the team now.

black_vegeta said:
No one on teams 1 & 2 have all the matches?

I couldn't record/save any of my team mates' matches because the computer suspended every spectator session on my end and didn't save it. I think it was happening for both teams :-/

BotoxAgent said:
I couldn't record/save any of my team mates' matches because the computer suspended every spectator session on my end and didn't save it. I think it was happening for both teams :-/

Dammit! >:-(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Okay. I updated the match times since there seems to be tons of conflicts going on here. I totally forgot ECT2 is this week among other things.

8 teams semis- May 21st - 26th
4 teams finals- May 28th - June 2nd
2 teams grand finals- June 4th - 6th

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
sonicspear64 said:
Team 'Arturo puts GAF on blast' (TEAM 7), Art wants to know if everyone can have the match tonight since this weekend isn't good for him cause of ECT. I don't know if everyone read what he said a couple days ago so I'll PM everyone on the team now.
Aw shit, that's right. No wonder Gootecks is in NYC. I'll be home for the next hour or so, but I got plans later on. Not sure yet when I'll be back, but keep in mind that I'm 6 hours behind the East coast. How late would you guys be able to wait?

zlatko

Banned
Just a heads up to my team that I am moving from North Dakota to Nebraska sometime in June. Not sure when yet, but I'll keep you posted. I don't think it will be until mid June though so I should be able to attend everything.

Jwong's Hair burns strong within us!

Wiseblade

To the rest of Team blast and Team cobra Kai:

Now that my exams are over, I basically free every day, but I'd rather it if you could NOT schedule a time between 2AM-8AM if at all possible. :D

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Team 12: Akuma had his stick broken right? (that somehow doesn't sound right). When can we have the matches etc. I know we have until Wed but in the coming days Ill be sightly busier and I want to separate the time for the matches.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
@ team SBN: The way my schedule is shaping up, wednesday is probably better for me than tuesday, but tuesday is still possible (albeit after 12AM EST...)

black_vegeta said:
Probably, you have yours and Botox has his matches and I think that's about it. No one on teams 1 & 2 have all the matches?
how does work? i can log onto with a headset now

if one of yous w the recorder can create a party than i will gladly give u my matchs

just tell me how and i will do it

i will be playing Red Dead.... so just send me an email and i will switch to ssf4

gutter_trash said:
how does work? i can log onto with a headset now

if one of yous w the recorder can create a party than i will gladly give u my matchs

just tell me how and i will do it

It's easy...when you guys are playing your matches and you're the one spectating the matches, just press the select button to "save reservation." You'll see that option at the bottom of the screen while your teammates are playing.

When you use the "save reservation," it will automatically save that match that you are viewing into your "My List" page in your Replay Channel. The matches that you'll actually play in will appear in your Battle Log as usual, those you have to manualy save to your My List page.

Just go into a Team Battle or an Endless Match and use the Save Reservatio feature to see what I'm talkig about.

kiun

Wiseblade said:
You expect me to be ready for up to five sets at 3AM?! o_O

lol if not I can do it before I go to work at 10 am PST. But yea if you guys have decided on a time that works for all, I'll try to work around the schedule.

in the replay mode,, if I invite you to watch my matches, will you have the ability save them onto yours?

i got no cameras to record the matches, if I would invite someone into my replay room to view them, maybe you can save reservation off me?

gutter_trash said:
in the replay mode,, if I invite you to watch my matches, will you have the ability save them onto yours?

i got no cameras to record the matches, if I would invite someone into my replay room to view them, maybe you can save reservation off me?

Yeah, that's exactly what I've been doing to record the matches from the other players of the tourney.

Just send me an invite, I'll save them and I'll do the rest.

Also, when you show me the vids, it would be helpful to show them in the order of how they were played. :D

Rentahamster said:
@ team SBN: The way my schedule is shaping up, wednesday is probably better for me than tuesday, but tuesday is still possible (albeit after 12AM EST...)
Ok Wednesday's looking good for me too. Anybody else good for Wednesday?

FindMyFarms is playing from my place so we will need to do it in endless battle and if someone gets up to the challenger position that is incorrect then they will need to time themselves out by not hitting ready to go to the back of the line.

Top Bottom