• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Age Beatdowns - Official thread of guys beating on their sticks

I'll have to get back to yall about Wednesday, not sure if I'll be working at night or not. Turtle I'll text u, internet at my apt is straight ass right now.

edit - main cammy alt rog

FindMyFarms said:
I'll have to get back to yall about Wednesday, not sure if I'll be working at night or not. Turtle I'll text u, internet at my apt is straight ass right now.

Adnan - It will probably be hella late so drop by after maybe.. depending on the time.

Have we settled a time yet?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
TurtleSnatcher said:
Have we settled a time yet?
Nope, not yet. Still just seeing when everyone has free time. I have a few times I'd rather not play, but if it comes down it it, I can make time whenever. I said that Tuesday is a little iffy for me and that I'd prefer Wed, but I can still make time for the match if I have to.

Rentahamster said:
Nope, not yet. Still just seeing when everyone has free time. I have a few times I'd rather not play, but if it comes down it it, I can make time whenever. I said that Tuesday is a little iffy for me and that I'd prefer Wed, but I can still make time for the match if I have to.
I prefer Weds as well.. date on Tuesday :X

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Just let me know when you guys can =P. Akuma said by today he could be ready right? Just lemme know and we can try doing this late tonight. Or Wed. Your call guys!

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Relix said:
Just let me know when you guys can =P. Akuma said by today he could be ready right? Just lemme know and we can try doing this late tonight. Or Wed. Your call guys!

Tomorrow's probably better for me, but I can do tonight too if Wednesday isn't cool with everyone else.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Lost Fragment said:
Tomorrow's probably better for me, but I can do tonight too if Wednesday isn't cool with everyone else.

Nah as I said tonight or tomorrow is all cool with me. Tomorrow I will be working a final project but no college work can separate me from SSF4. NONE.

zlatko

Banned
I'm good for Wednesday or tonight. You just have to let me know the time in advance, because otherwise I might just sleep through it based on if you randomly start it up on the day. I have a funky sleep schedule, but I can set an alarm clock to wake up an hour or so before you want to play.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
zlatko said:
I'm good for Wednesday or tonight. You just have to let me know the time in advance, because otherwise I might just sleep through it based on if you randomly start it up on the day. I have a funky sleep schedule, but I can set an alarm clock to wake up an hour or so before you want to play.

Wtf :lol :lol Good, will take note then =P

eissan

so team blast when can you guys play?

I work from 8-5 CST monday to friday but anytime outside of that I am good(cept this wednesday, will be at soccer from 6-10pm).

I think gutabo is similar he usually is online after 6pm CST and goes to about 11PM or so. Axis I think said he's good anytime as well.

kiun

eissan said:
so team blast when can you guys play?

I work from 8-5 CST monday to friday but anytime outside of that I am good(cept this wednesday, will be at soccer from 6-10pm).

I think gutabo is similar he usually is online after 6pm CST and goes to about 11PM or so. Axis I think said he's good anytime as well.

I can do 5 pm PST to whenever today and 7 pm PST to whenever wednesday-friday.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
As of right now, the only achievement that anybody can get is the Kadey award. I'm postponing the others as there aren't enough videos to make due. If the tourney ends up being that way, I'll just distribute the goodies to certain people.

Go Team Barbie Girl!

eissan

kiun said:
I can do 5 pm PST to whenever today and 7 pm PST to whenever wednesday-friday.

those work for me (wednesday I would be on after 8PM PST). I'll check with my team, can you check with yours plz :)

AkumaHokoru said:
our matches may end up being streamed. I got paid less than I expected so I am going to head to the house of blast.

I would just have someone save them all just as a backup, because the stream kept dropping in and out last time when Arturo's team was playing on the Team Sp00ky stream.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
AkumaHokoru said:
I...Kinda got my stick working? It still has issues with up-forward but I am hoping it wont be too bad...so I am available today

Well if we can get it done tomorrow night it would be perfect. I have people coming over tonighty.

Relix said:
Well if we can get it done tomorrow night it would be perfect. I have people coming over tonighty.
Tomorrow night it is then. I wont be available till later tomorrow though. I have to train for a job that is actually going to pay me for my services.

Axis

eissan said:
those work for me (wednesday I would be on after 8PM PST). I'll check with my team, can you check with yours plz :)

literally whenever...if tonight, then tonight

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Rentahamster said:
@ team SBN: The way my schedule is shaping up, wednesday is probably better for me than tuesday, but tuesday is still possible (albeit after 12AM EST...)
sonicspear64 said:
Ok Wednesday's looking good for me too. Anybody else good for Wednesday?
DD-11 said:
Wednesday works for me too, but not between the hours of 8EST and 1EST.
TurtleSnatcher said:
I prefer Weds as well.. date on Tuesday :X
FindMyFarms said:

OK, so it looks like Wednesday not between the hours of 8:00PM EST and 1:00AM EST is what we are looking at. Still gotta see if Farms is working Wed night. Also, still need Art's input.

Rentahamster said:
OK, so it looks like Wednesday not between the hours of 8:00PM EST and 1:00AM EST is what we are looking at. Still gotta see if Farms is working Wed night. Also, still need Art's input.
Even if Farms works Weds night.. I have a feeling Midnight won't be a problem for him if we start at 1am EST.

zlatko

Banned
Relix said:

So it's decided for Wednesday late night? I can do 10PM onward wednesday most likely, any sooner you'll have to let me know for the alarm clock to be set. :)

zlatko

Banned
Relix said:
Alright if all teams are fine then tomorrow around 10PM EST if everyone is fine with it.

Sounds good. I should be up by then. If by some chance I'm not give me 20-30 minutes. (Only mentioning it as my alarm clock is busted but I think I can manage to shake myself up) Going to bed right now to get as much ZZZ's as possible. See you all tonight.

Jwong's Hair represent!

TurtleSnatcher said:
This other team has gone dead silent... wtf
I'm here. I just didn't feel the need to post cause I don't have a lot of problems with 1AM EST. If you were really impatient, you could have just PM'd us. I'm tired of being the one PMing everybody. It works both ways you know! :lol

Art got back to me this morning with a yes, but I need to tell him the time. Is it for sure 1AM?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
sonicspear64 said:
I'm here. I just didn't feel the need to post cause I don't have a lot of problems with 1AM EST. If you were really impatient, you could have just PM'd us. I'm tired of being the one PMing everybody. It works both ways you know! :lol

Art got back to me this morning with a yes, but I need to tell him the time. Is it for sure 1AM?
Well, from what it sounds like, before 8PM EST sounds too early for some people, so our only other option is 1AM EST.

sonicspear64 said:

or you could just post in the thread and not pm. pretty fucking mindblowing i know..

I'll txt FindMyFarms and see if he can for sure drop by tonight after work.

Rentahamster said:
Well, from what it sounds like, before 8PM EST sounds too early for some people, so our only other option is 1AM EST.
Before 8 works for me too. I can pretty much make any time cause I'm not doing anything important now. 1AM looks unavoidable at this point so we can just stick with that.

TurtleSnatcher said:
or you could just post in the thread and not pm. pretty fucking mindblowing i know...
I do both. You're acting like I haven't posted shit in weeks. Calm down.

sonicspear64 said:
Before 8 works for me too. I can pretty much make any time cause I'm not doing anything important now. 1AM looks unavoidable at this point so we can just stick with that.

I do both. You're acting like I haven't posted shit in weeks. Calm down.
you're acting like I was flipping out because i said 'wtf' about you not posting for days.. :lol then going all hissy about not pming you as if its my duty.

EDIT: No to before 8.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
sonicspear64 said:
Alright so we cool? :D
Allright kids, settle down :lol Yeah, it's cool. Just beat his ass later tonight ;)

So yeah, as long as Farms can make it, which seems likely, 1AM EST it is.

Top Bottom