• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Age Beatdowns - Official thread of guys beating on their sticks

kiun

team 1 & 4

I am going to get online all night from ~6PM-ish onwards tonight (Wednesday). Send me an invite if we can play out our tourney match tonight.

Gamertag: kiun

Wiseblade

kiun said:
team 1 & 4

I am going to get online all night from ~6PM-ish onwards tonight (Wednesday). Send me an invite if we can play out our tourney match tonight.

Ugh. I'll see if I can stay awake.

eissan

kiun said:
team 1 & 4

cant tonight, how does tomorrow sound?

Kadey said:
One of my friends thinks you're cute in a funny way.
?

Team Trix vs Justin Hairclub for Men

I am home Ready and Available. we have to do this tonight so lets get it done.

Team Trix is online and assembled.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
AkumaHokoru said:
?

Yup, where's the Hair Club at?

zlatko

Banned
AkumaHokoru said:
?

I'm online and ready to go, but I don't know where my other two team mates are hanging around at. Feel free to send me an invite if you want to just assemble and wait while we lurk around Gaf.

GT: Outlaw Slevin

zlatko

Banned
Relix said:
Woaah I am here! Give me a min!

EDIT: Saqs is nowhere to be seen ATM >_>

Uh oh... Any way to get a hold of him ? Did anyone tell him that the tourney was today? I don't see him post on here I don't think, so what are we gonna do ?

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
zlatko said:
Uh oh... Any way to get a hold of him ? Did anyone tell him that the tourney was today? I don't see him post on here I don't think, so what are we gonna do ?

He will appear soon. He has to =P. I Pmed him a few hours ago and he didn't reply though he was on a few hours ago.

zlatko

Banned
Relix said:
He will appear soon. He has to =P. I Pmed him a few hours ago and he didn't reply though he was on a few hours ago.

Alright well we were supposed to start 21 minutes ago. Akuma has laundry and some other things he needs to get done. What should we do? We could try post poning for a bit while people run their errands as we wait for Saqs unless someone knows a way of getting a hold of him.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Well if you guys can wait maybe... 15? 20 more minutes then it would be great, if he doesn't appear we'll just fight 2v3 as per rules.

zlatko

Banned
I went over to shoryuken.com and sent him a message. I was hoping he might have a facebook link or something there. Does anyone know his name in real life or his facebook? :p

Edit: What's his PSN? There's a chance he's playing on PSN today so that's why we aren't seeing him.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
@ Team SBN (DD11, Sonicspear, NYCFurby): Just to confirm, you know we're gonna do endless battle instead of team battle since Turtle and Farms are playing on the same Xbox, right?

We'll just use the timeout counter to switch positions in the lobby, so if it's not your turn to fight, just don't press "ready" and wait for the game to kick you to the bottom and put up the next person in line.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Well Saqs never appeared. 2v3 it shall be then =P. Hopefully today I am in SF mood XD.

Saqs is on. Wohoo

Set 1

Skilotonn O--X Zlatko
Lost Fragment X--O Zlatko
Lost Fragment X--O Relix
Lost Fragment O--X Saqs
AkumaHokoru O--X Saqs

Set 2

Skilotonn X--O Zlatko
Skilotonn O--X Relix
Lost Fragment O--X Relix
AkumaHokoru X--O Relix
AkumaHokoru O--X Saqs

Set 3

Skilotonn O--X Zlatko
AkumaHokoru X--O Zlatko
AkumaHokoru O--X Relix
Lost Fragment X--O Relix

Justin Hair Club for men Defeats Team Trix 3-0

Why was I a emperor again?

Nikashi

Banned
Hey we should be good to go, I found out one of my PMs to Drohne didn't get through so hopefully he'll get this one and we'll be fine to play tonight

n3ss

aka acr0nym
Nikashi said:
Hey we should be good to go, I found out one of my PMs to Drohne didn't get through so hopefully he'll get this one and we'll be fine to play tonight

Cool, we're online now, waiting :D

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Good games Hair Club - and with that, Team Trix is out...

You all better win this tourney now! :lol

I'm glad that the lag totally left though, can't believe I messed up that one round, but it is what it is :)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Team 9 vs Team 12 (3-0)

Absolutely awesome games guys. Btw do I get a price for beating Akuma, I was hearing something about that in the game chat :lol

AkumaHokoru said:
Set 3

Skilotonn O--X Zlatko
AkumaHokoru X--O Zlatko
AkumaHokoru O--X Relix
Lost Fragment O--X Relix

Fixed the last set. If not it wouldn't make much sense =P

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Good shit ya'll. gl in the rest of the tourney.

My headset decided to die on me after the first set so I couldn't hear anything anyone was saying. Piece of shit. Oh well, need to get a new one anyway.

zlatko

Banned
Relix said:

No no no Relix! That's Justin Wong's Hair Club for MEN! MANLY MEN WITH GREASE COMING OUT OF EVERY HEAD POUR! :lol

Good games again guys. I'm glad I did better than the first team in the pre-lims. Dropped way too many links and did a lot of dumb stuff then.

Once again I should mention I move soon to Nebraska. I think it'll be in the next 2 weeks, so the sooner we can do the next fight the better it will work out for me. :)

Just confirming that our team will be ready at 1am EST.

Hope you guys are as well.

Team Spooky stream isnt up yet so not sure if they are streaming it.

Nikashi

Banned
In a 2 on 3 Handicap match, Team JAB has defeated Team Saikyo 3-0.

Ii really hope next time there's a tourney I don't keep getting flaky teammates (Thank you for not being one of them, Timedog)

:p

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Matches vs. N33ss I wasn't able to play the videogame Super Street Fighter 4. Lag was terrible. Eva01 beat my ass easily enough though without noticably horrible lag.

GG's other team. GG's Nikashi. Sucks it had to be 2 vs 3 but that's the way it goes I guess. I tried my best.

Top Bottom