• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleTap

Finally received my Mark VI. Thanks to Feran for the heads up.

7177046081_1763778818_z.jpg

SUPARSTARX

More sneak peak at Joker DX 2.0

The costume is being designed by a very skilled tailoring from Asia who has done some custom made stuff and sold for suuuuper high prices.

581103_10150866647862344_1227486702_n.jpg

johnsmith

remember me
Just bought these off ebay for $92. No boxes but they look in good shape. Seems like a damn good deal. New in box Rogue goes for $150 on ebay, and Emma Frost for $110, plus it's the rarer long coat Rogue, the last one that sold on ebay in the box went for $390! Don't really care about the binary version of Ms Marvel, I'll just consider that a freebie.

What do you guys think?
yIRzq.jpg

SUPARSTARX

That's a hella good deal.

And this is possibly Enterbay's prototype or final 1/6 Michael Jordan figure. Looks like an updated RM-5 body with neck socket.

61e36371jw1dtrwhlvxyoj.jpg

Showing off the first of their "Black Scale" 1/6 statues starting with Bruce Lee.

69464edegw1dtwbmldkwmj.jpg

Seeing the BW figure is the only other bright spot (the other being the perfect game pitched by Matt Cain last night) in my rather crappy morning (thanks BART for failing today).

...Even if the hair on the figure is doll hair...

Will be buying anyways.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
That Teddie looks amazing! November release date huh? Might buy that as a little birthday present to myself.

Hero

So this isn't exactly figure models but I couldn't help but post these next two Transformers Masterpiece toys coming out.

First one out next is Sideswipe, one of Optimus' warriors in the G1 line. Struck me as odd as he's not an important canonical character even though he was my favorite as a kid. Something about that red Lamborghini form.

1339641439_5.JPG

1339641439_1.JPG

1339641439_4.JPG

1339641439_6.JPG

1339641439_2.JPG

1339641439_3.JPG

Note: The Optimus Masterpiece pictured is the "2.0" version that was released in Japan and is slated to release later this year in the States. He's a bit smaller than the original Masterpiece but supposedly more accurate.

The next Masterpiece Transformer is one that I'm sure most of us in here who liked Transformers must get. Megatron's loyal communication officer, Soundwave will be coming out after Sideswipe.

1339697536_38030736507881689139853.jpg

Soundwave will be coming with the accessories in the front and Laserbeak. In the left and back of the picture you can see Rumble, Ravage and Buzzsaw who will be packaged together in a separate bundle.

Expensive year for Transformers fans!

Caved and preordered Black Widow as soon as I received the email though kinda bummed that she won't arrive until December.

Also, my next Voltron lion has shipped out this week, so at least I'm a little closer to having Voltron. Waiting for November for Black is gonna suck.

NEO0MJ

Note: The Optimus Masterpiece pictured is the "2.0" version that was released in Japan and is slated to release later this year in the States. He's a bit smaller than the original Masterpiece but supposedly more accurate.

I've always found this release kinda funny, considering that one of the reasons MP Meg's proportions were kinda wrong is because they had to make it as tall as the original MP Optimus.

Optimus 2.0 will be released in the US this fall at probably around $70. Soundwave will be $200 initially in Japan but I bet he will eventually get a US release too.

B.K.

So this isn't exactly figure models but I couldn't help but post these next two Transformers Masterpiece toys coming out.

First one out next is Sideswipe, one of Optimus' warriors in the G1 line. Struck me as odd as he's not an important canonical character even though he was my favorite as a kid. Something about that red Lamborghini form.

1339641439_5.JPG

1339641439_1.JPG

That's a Masterpiece figure? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom