• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 5.0 (Natlan) - Everything Changed When the Fire Nation Arrived

deanote666

Last edited:

Fake

Gold Member
Would be better 2set electro bonus as their basic attacks already do electro damage.
In her case, Xingu burst works good with her case of doing constante elemental reaction.

Pejo

Yae's talent increases here element attack based on her EM stat.

While this increased her elemental attack 12% at the cost of electro dmg 15% and 96 atk, the wanderer's troupe 2pc had better CR substats, allowing me to use a CD hat.

Enlightened Blessing4th Ascension Passive
Every point of Elemental Mastery Yae Miko possesses will increase Sesshou Sakura DMG by 0.15%.
Fair, that's just for her turrets though.

Official Shenhe birthday art:

FNZibJuaIAEbZLJ.jpg

Pejo

So there's a simulation mode in Honkai Impact that's been a big part of the game for the past few months. Next patch they're showing a new part of it and....

ctyh0ug1pkm81.jpg

g95ol7k1pkm81.jpg

Funny Dance Dancing GIF by Norwalk Brew House

Pejo

Man, Shogukomi rerun banner doing pretty well already.

p3ppobn19lm81.jpg

Better than I expected considering the game is sorta dead at the moment. Shame we'll never see the split of which banner is being pulled. I'd suspect that a lot of people are going for Kokomi after the initial split, but just as many might be going for Shogun constellations or her spear.

Pejo

Wow, so apparently this was just found in the game files.....Maybe fake? I dunno but not what I expected to see.

3o5h8p3djtm81.png

Wow, so apparently this was just found in the game files.....Maybe fake? I dunno but not what I expected to see.

3o5h8p3djtm81.png
ShockwaveDOTMgamepromo.jpg
Shockwave from the Transformers movies?
Probably just something they were working on for fun. Weird thing to put in the game files though.

Another survey today about the two events. Couldn't be too positive about them. The Enkanomiya thing was okay but not that exciting since it reused an old area. I personally don't like building levels so that event didn't do much more me either. It was well made though.

Pejo

ShockwaveDOTMgamepromo.jpg
Shockwave from the Transformers movies?
Probably just something they were working on for fun. Weird thing to put in the game files though.

Another survey today about the two events. Couldn't be too positive about them. The Enkanomiya thing was okay but not that exciting since it reused an old area. I personally don't like building levels so that event didn't do much more me either. It was well made though.
Lol yea, that's what I gathered from the file too. There's no way they're going to do a collab with that. Probably as you said, just for fun or a test or something. If it is a collab, he better be in...

transformers GIF

Lol yea, that's what I gathered from the file too. There's no way they're going to do a collab with that. Probably as you said, just for fun or a test or something. If it is a collab, he better be in...

transformers GIF
Totally agree, but I'm not sure I'd want this kind of collab. It's another very weird one.

Csr

Man, Shogukomi rerun banner doing pretty well already.

p3ppobn19lm81.jpg

Better than I expected considering the game is sorta dead at the moment. Shame we'll never see the split of which banner is being pulled. I'd suspect that a lot of people are going for Kokomi after the initial split, but just as many might be going for Shogun constellations or her spear.

There are some stats in the paimon.moe site which shows ~1 to 4,25 in favor of Raiden with a 110k user sample.

crumbs

The survey on the current Enka event indicates that initial player reaction was that it's too difficult, at least that the feeling I get from the provided optional answers. You would think that the content (both combat & puzzles) in this event would be easy for players that have completed the prerequisites to unlock it, so it's disappointing to see the survey answers focus on the difficulty.

deanote666

Puzzles weren't hard at all, just locating all of the components is the only part that took effort.

On mobile, they dialed up the survey text size to 11 and was too big of a pain to scroll 20 times per question

Pejo

Boy that Eula bartender event was depressing. Still, it's the most character development she's gotten in a while, so I'll take it. I actually would have liked it if each of these "quests" to serve a drink led to a 3-4 location actual quest for each character we got. The game still desperately needs more interaction with playable characters.

Also, what kind of shit is this reward? Just a piece of furniture that won't even let you mix your drinks in your teapot. It just sits there, no interaction at all. Fucking LAZY.

Otherwise, I've been enjoying this event. Low time investment, nice little character tidbits. Can't believe Venti didn't show up. I'm dying to see some interaction between the archons. We still have no idea how they interact with each other. Do they regard each other as friends, or do they have a distaste of seeing each other? It doesn't seem like they talk often, so I wonder if they ever go to Celestia for conferences or if they just fuck off to their own nations and not bother each other.

Fake

Gold Member
I was expecting the Traveler to contest Zhongli stupid contract with her sister, but he lowered his head. He doesn't seem so desperate to find her.

So, I really not caring too much about Traveler interaction with archons anymore. Even his fight with Baal was pretty tame, taking into consideration the lifes lost in this stupid simp war.

crumbs

They should have just ripped off VA-11 Hall-A for this event, made it quicker with more drinks and characters. Maybe the next phase will be like that. I do like the character interactions, although the Beidou + Ningguang shippers will be in overdrive now.

Pejo

*edit*

Laugh and Cheer is actually wrong, it's supposed to be Cocoa Powder instead of Caramel.

So I didn't hate this bartending event. I still think they should have let us mix drinks in our teapots, but I don't know what the purpose would be. Maybe a 30 minute buff or something? Also, I get that kids play this game, but no alcohol in a bartending event.....bruh.

I also tried floors 9-11 in Abyss for the first time, I just wasn't interested previously. Absolutely steamrolled all the chambers with:

Eula/Zhongli/Shogun/Ning
Shenhe/Popsicle/Kaz/Kokomi

as my teams.

I'll probably try floor 12 too later. I dunno why I had it in my mind that they were going to be really difficult. I found them way easier than a lot of the limited time battle events we've had in the past. If anything, the most annoying part is the positioning of the enemies when they spawn. They clearly don't want you to be able to group them easily to burn them down.

Now I'm kinda miffed that I've been passing on free primos this whole time just built on a perception that it was tedious hard content.

Last edited:

crumbs

Kinda weird that Venti and Diona weren't involved with bartending event.

I guess you can use the excuse that "No booze = No Venti" , but the lore makes it seem like Venti's a barfly at the Angel's Share.

I understand Diona works for a competing bar, but her whole one-note character is being a bartender that hates alcohol and this event is literally bartending without alcohol.

Swapping out the Shenhe interaction (which featured her usual autistic robot impression) with one of those 2 characters would made sense.

Overall, it was a decent little filler event made better due to the small character interactions.

Last edited:

deanote666

Got me another CD hat for Yae.

Do I want to lower EM by 35 (lowers her turret dmg by 5.25%) and add 105 atk, 6.6% CR, 4.5% ER in exchange?

Pejo

Got me another CD hat for Yae.

Do I want to lower EM by 35 (lowers her turret dmg by 5.25%) and add 105 atk, 6.6% CR, 4.5% ER in exchange?
What do we look like a bunch of

nerds GIF

I always err on the side of ER, just because you can use their bursts more often.

Also, apparently it's Jean's birthday.

ni6d79cmfan81.jpg

Last edited:

SSfox

Can't wait for stream dude, i really want to know who's characters are gonna be in 2.6

PS: Since Bryan came back, so there is hope for Blackmist maybe.

If my Shogun already has around 230% ER is it worth it to swap my Attack Sands for ER or am I good with that?
230% ER is a respectable amount. You should aim for no more than 250% ER on Shogun. Any more is excessive, and means your artifacts probably lack other stats, specifically crit. The only situation where getting more ER makes sense, is if you use the Engulfing Lightning, as that weapon scales on ER.

230% ER is a respectable amount. You should aim for no more than 250% ER on Shogun. Any more is excessive, and means your artifacts probably lack other stats, specifically crit. The only situation where getting more ER makes sense, is if you use the Engulfing Lightning, as that weapon scales on ER.
Gotcha. Yeah I don't have that weapon so I'm using The Catch on her. My Goblet is an Attack% as well but that's because I'm still trying to get an Electro one which I'm assuming is the better pick.

deanote666

If my Shogun already has around 230% ER is it worth it to swap my Attack Sands for ER or am I good with that?
Assuming no atk substats on an ER sands, you'd gain 20.72% electro dmg at the cost of 46.6% atk which could lower atk by about 500, depending on your stats, no engulfing lightning.

I'd say keep the atk sands but I don't know if the stat change I mentioned is more beneficial or not.

I have an atk sand, electro goblet, crit chance hat on mine, 266% ER with engulfing lightning equipped.

Pejo

Boy that last challenge in the bartending event just came out of nowhere. It was pretty reasonable up until that point but then the customers give you shit instructions like "I want something that tickles my llama with 2 "poppers" and a zing of something irremovable, large"

Like just order like a god damn normal person you shits.

Got 600 points but it took me a few tries.

SSfox

Well i ended pulling for Raiden, gonna skip Ayato then, it sucks a bit because i want him but i mean it's fine to skip brand new characters. And Raiden is just essential and game changer i think.

Got also lucky with 4* characters, 1 Sara, 4 Bennet (now C6) and 0 Xinyan.

Raiden is actually super fun, worth to get, next Ayaka so i can finally have a Cryo DPS.

Last edited:

Pejo

Looks like 2.6 Livestream is March 18 at 5PM Pacific time.

42msf6cxwlk81.jpg

New 2.6 event reward. Looks like we get a free Waterboi (Xingqiu) too.

Last edited:

SSfox

Well he's part of that furniture I just listed. Venti -> Waterboi -> Kaz -> Ayaka.

And we know that Ayato is coming.

You done fucked up by pulling Shogun (not really though).
Looks like 2.6 Livestream is March 18 at 5PM Pacific time.

42msf6cxwlk81.jpg

New 2.6 event reward. Looks like we get a free Waterboi (Xingqiu) too.
Holy fuck, i'm fucked, well usually i'm lucky there is only 1 character i want in an update, but right there Mihoyo are just gonna hardcore on me
1634387639-2656-full.png

EDIT: BTW is EM any good on Shogun, i have a goblet with some extra EM that's why i'm asking.

Last edited:

crumbs

EDIT: BTW is EM any good on Shogun, i have a goblet with some extra EM that's why i'm asking.

I'm also building the Shogun after recently pulling her and I haven't seen anyone recommend EM for her, even for substat priority.

I currently have with ER - Electro Damage - Crit Damage, but I want to try ATK% instead of ER since I'm using the Catch and already have her at over 250% ER (got lucky with ER as a substat on other artifacts). I also want to try her with Crit Rate piece.

Even with half-baked artifacts, she hits pretty hard. Still getting used to her Burst-heavy playstyle, feels like overkill most of the time :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Pejo

Holy fuck, i'm fucked, well usually i'm lucky there is only 1 character i want in an update, but right there Mihoyo are just gonna hardcore on me
1634387639-2656-full.png

It's time for THAT

I Got This Credit GIF by Hustlers

EM is one of her lower priority stats. It only works on elemental reactions triggered by Shogun's skills. That said, every one of her off-field electro strikes will be the trigger of the elemental reactions, so they get a boost from it. Still, I'd rather go ER > Electro > the usual crit/atk stuff in a perfect world.

SSfox

I'm also building the Shogun after recently pulling her and I haven't seen anyone recommend EM for her, even for substat priority.

I currently have with ER - Electro Damage - Crit Damage, but I want to try ATK% instead of ER since I'm using the Catch and already have her at over 250% ER (got lucky with ER as a substat on other artifacts). I also want to try her with Crit Rate piece.

Even with half-baked artifacts, she hits pretty hard. Still getting used to her Burst-heavy playstyle, feels like overkill most of the time :messenger_grinning_sweat:
It's time for THAT

I Got This Credit GIF by Hustlers

EM is one of her lower priority stats. It only works on elemental reactions triggered by Shogun's skills. That said, every one of her off-field electro strikes will be the trigger of the elemental reactions, so they get a boost from it. Still, I'd rather go ER > Electro > the usual crit/atk stuff in a perfect world.

Thanks.

I'm asking because one of her art rolled twice on EM, still good overall art with good crit ratio but wanted to know if this EM is gonna be any good, of course it's not her best thing but still some buff.

She's fun and pretty strong, and works well in so many teams. Also saving some moras in upgrading some weapons is also a welcome thing.

deanote666

Thanks.

I'm asking because one of her art rolled twice on EM, still good overall art with good crit ratio but wanted to know if this EM is gonna be any good, of course it's not her best thing but still some buff.

She's fun and pretty strong, and works well in so many teams. Also saving some moras in upgrading some weapons is also a welcome thing.
Her talent raises her electro damage by 0.4% for each ER above 100%

No real benefit for raising EM for her than any other non-ameno character.

Top Bottom