• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 5.0 (Natlan) - Everything Changed When the Fire Nation Arrived

Nankatsu

Gold Member
And the new twink du jour:

So we will be able to game with Gaming?

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Not a terrible banner for me. I think I still need a couple Rosaria cons (although I never use her anymore) and Candace's inclusion is a major win for me. Sorry Kirara, but you're not worth the risk at this time.

Gaming is such an awful name for a character dude. What were they thinking? He kinda looks like a girl with that ponytail and those eyelashes tbh. Guess they wanted to appeal to that crowd. It has been three years sine Venti after all.

Pejo

So we will be able to game with Gaming?

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt
They should have named Cloud Retainer's human form "Fuking". Then you can Game with Gaming while I'm....

Not a terrible banner for me. I think I still need a couple Rosaria cons (although I never use her anymore) and Candace's inclusion is a major win for me. Sorry Kirara, but you're not worth the risk at this time.

Gaming is such an awful name for a character dude. What were they thinking? He kinda looks like a girl with that ponytail and those eyelashes tbh. Guess they wanted to appeal to that crowd. It has been three years sine Venti after all.
Yea I'm really disappointed with the design they chose. Not that I like the midriff, but I thought the unhinged looking concept was at least novel and interesting. Even bald monk man would have been a big improvement. Not only did they pick the most boring design as a base, but then they extra-twinkified it somehow. Ah well, like I said before, I'm never gonna use him just like I don't use Bennett and Xingqiu, no matter how good he is.
word-image-257166-2-768x448.jpeg

I haven't been this disappointed with a male character since they chose the twink Heizou instead of the mustachioed detective concept.

Really? I hate the left one. He has that annoying brat energy like Scara. Thank god they didn't pick that one. The bald one would've been my go-to because it would finally be a character that isn't blatantly pandering to women, but I'm sure it was shot down for that entire reason. They're too busy aiming for the K-pop crowd. That'd be fine if they pandered to male fans too, but all we're getting is uniboob and halal librarian.

Pejo

Damn, no love for Shogun enjoyers that thought "maybe I'll roll her polearm". That's a rotten-ass 4* selection.

x966273zbz6c1.jpeg

They're holding on to the Lithic series and other good weapons for Lantern Rite's banners, surely. You can bet your butt Xinyan's gonna be on CR's banner though.

Marvel Balance GIF

Pejo

Rust is still good.
For Childe and the 5 players using physical Fischl I suppose.

Navia trailer. MHY going the extra mile to show as little of her actual gameplay as possible. Nicely animated though. The sunglasses do not look good on her.

*edit*

Found it myself. Looks like she plays a little too much like Charlotte, which is a real shame. Animations are next level though, from the movements to the clothes physics.

*edit2*

This gave me a laugh.
bn7ffnkvq37c1.jpeg

Last edited:

Pejo

Cloud Retainer in game:
a8kOc7usKsnX-9e0ZiJFjQaTHJWutsxiZDROv0j0YpY.jpg

*edit*

InterMusketeer InterMusketeer Bruuuuuh, it IS triple jump. FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

First legit good news about this game in I can't even remember how long. I'm going IN on CR.

*edit2*

Footage of the "enhanced plunge attack". It's a divebomb.

James Franco GIF

Full kit:
GT9b8T7.jpeg

9horOmP.jpeg

emZOttS.png

Ba9KVLm.jpeg

F0yR0a1.jpeg

FzRXFRT.jpeg

So it sounds like the bummer here is that you can't use her skill in midair or while falling, so Kaz still remains the best terrain navigator I guess.

Last edited:

Pejo

Here's Gaming's shit if anybody cares. He's a HP losing Pyro claymore that's focused on plunge attack damage.
ZIttaLT.jpeg

eXSmCHW.jpeg

SAGoo76.jpeg

Here's his mask:
uagwrsZ.jpeg

Here's me not ever building him:
9pkGtjW.gif

For Childe and the 5 players using physical Fischl I suppose.
It's really good on Yoi too. Consolation prize in case you don't get Thundering Pulse I guess.

InterMusketeer InterMusketeer Bruuuuuh, it IS triple jump. FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Footage of the "enhanced plunge attack". It's a divebomb.
That changes things for sure. It hardly resembles a plunge attack. Looks like she's got an active, fun kit. Kinda weird that they'd go that far for a healer, but I guess I shouldn't complain.

I'm still a little disappointed by her grouping capabilities though. I also question why her burst has a buff to plunging attacks when most characters aren't equipped to take advantage of such a thing. She could do it herself, but she's a support so is that even going to be effective? I guess I just wanted something a bit more generally useful and less specialized. Exploration value seems a little bit limited too. I guess they didn't want to powercreep Kazuha and Scara too much. I would've been totally fine with that though... Still, the entire package's good enough for me since I'm starving for anything anemo.

Her weapon sounds like it sucks. I thought I read somewhere that it had crit stats, but it's just attack with some ER. It almost seems like the weapon is there just to support Xiao. I think I'll just give Skyward Atlas to her or something. Time to start farming VV again.

Pejo

It's really good on Yoi too. Consolation prize in case you don't get Thundering Pulse I guess.

That changes things for sure. It hardly resembles a plunge attack. Looks like she's got an active, fun kit. Kinda weird that they'd go that far for a healer, but I guess I shouldn't complain.

I'm still a little disappointed by her grouping capabilities though. I also question why her burst has a buff to plunging attacks when most characters aren't equipped to take advantage of such a thing. She could do it herself, but she's a support so is that even going to be effective? I guess I just wanted something a bit more generally useful and less specialized. Exploration value seems a little bit limited too. I guess they didn't want to powercreep Kazuha and Scara too much. I would've been totally fine with that though... Still, the entire package's good enough for me since I'm starving for anything anemo.

Her weapon sounds like it sucks. I thought I read somewhere that it had crit stats, but it's just attack with some ER. It almost seems like the weapon is there just to support Xiao. I think I'll just give Skyward Atlas to her or something. Time to start farming VV again.
My whole thing is her insane role compression and her kit enables you to do two (seemingly) very effective builds with completely different purposes.

She can work as full support, like a mix of Jean and Kazuha. She offers off-field healing that FOLLOWS the active character (no need to worry about staying in a fucking circle) and her dive attack groups enemies like Kaz's while applying VV artifact effect. Also bonus damage and other benefits if you get her signature weapon and it sounds like her Burst also applies a vortex for extra grouping? I dunno, haven't seen that yet.

Then opposite that, I can play her with Scara's signature weapon (which I rolled for my weird attempt at Mona hypercarry), the Desert Pavilion artifacts, and my C6 Faruzan to make her an on field DPS carry, provided her multipliers and attack animations aren't total shit.

I've been disillusioned with MHY making characters that only fit one specific role in one kind of team, and Cloud Retainer is like opposite of that, she (probably) works in so many situations. Couldn't be happier.

Only downside is that they really locked her behind a paywall to get the most out of her. That C6 sounds like it majorly boosts her DPS and her signature weapon only fits her (so far) but looks really good if you plan to play her as a support. They're going for "break glass in case we need money" with her.

*edit*

A bit more footage. Annoyingly they spend more time looking at menus in chinese than they do showcasing her moveset.

Last edited:
My whole thing is her insane role compression and her kit enables you to do two (seemingly) very effective builds with completely different purposes.

She can work as full support, like a mix of Jean and Kazuha. She offers off-field healing that FOLLOWS the active character (no need to worry about staying in a fucking circle) and her dive attack groups enemies like Kaz's while applying VV artifact effect. Also bonus damage and other benefits if you get her signature weapon and it sounds like her Burst also applies a vortex for extra grouping? I dunno, haven't seen that yet.

Then opposite that, I can play her with Scara's signature weapon (which I rolled for my weird attempt at Mona hypercarry), the Desert Pavilion artifacts, and my C6 Faruzan to make her an on field DPS carry, provided her multipliers and attack animations aren't total shit.

I've been disillusioned with MHY making characters that only fit one specific role in one kind of team, and Cloud Retainer is like opposite of that, she (probably) works in so many situations. Couldn't be happier.

Only downside is that they really locked her behind a paywall to get the most out of her. That C6 sounds like it majorly boosts her DPS and her signature weapon only fits her (so far) but looks really good if you plan to play her as a support. They're going for "break glass in case we need money" with her.

*edit*

A bit more footage. Annoyingly they spend more time looking at menus in chinese than they do showcasing her moveset.

All of this sounds amazing, but I’m over here thinking she’d make a good traversal/map companion 😅

Having her, Yelan, Sayu and then either Rosaria or Dehya, for day/night would be a nice QoL

Last edited:

Pejo

All of this sounds amazing, but I’m over here thinking she’d make a good traversal/map companion 😅

Having her, Yelan, Sayu and then either Rosaria or Dehya, for day/night would be a nice QoL
Absolutely. Probably slightly less distance vertically/horizontally than Wanderer but you don't have to pick one direction at a time and can do it on the move without stopping. I wish you could activate her E in the air like Kazuha, is the only slight disappointment I have with that part of the kit.

Ah, I didn't notice the vortex on her burst. Just the one on her triple E. That's fine then. Two sources of CC is about as much as you can ask for. The burst is especially interesting because it allows DPS like Keqing or Ayaka to swirl their own element with a quick plunge attack. That sounds really useful and quite unique.

I think you're right that she's very versatile. And she has an active kit with at least some on-field presence, which is what I've been asking for. She won't feel boring to play like Zhongli or Kokomi. Looking forward to it.

Pejo

Lol, is that a HSR character or something? No wonder he looks like a girl.
Yea 4* Fire HSR character, Guinafen.
cz7BBLM.png

Damn, didn't even notice that the "lion mask" stuff is basically the same as her pet too. They liked this character so much that they did it twice, but obviously more twink in Genshin because the fanbase demands it.

Last edited:
Threw a 10 for fun, got copies of Rosaria and Sucrose.

Damn if I’m not tempted to pull more tho, Navias trial makes her seem busted lol

But no matter how good she is, she’s just not Raiden.

Last edited:

deanote666

Threw a 10 for fun, got copies of Rosaria and Sucrose.

Damn if I’m not tempted to pull more tho, Navias trial makes her seem busted lol

But no matter how good she is, she’s just not Raiden.
I've got Navia half built and managed to pop a 50k hit with her E.

Artifact effect descriptions are getting ridiculous with the new domain blue set.

Last edited:

Pejo

I tried Navia out in the trial for a bit. I wish I could see what you guys like about her. She seems like an Ayato/Albedo/Xiao type character in that after her honeymoon period wears off, you'll never see anyone post about her or play her. She seems strong enough (like you can really tell in the trial anyways), but the flow of her kit just doesn't feel good to me. Then again, I'm aiming her shot instead of just tapping the skill button and mashing attack, so maybe I'm playing her wrong. At least she doesn't require mono-Geo, so that's already better than most other Geo characters.

New teapot theme is out for the underwater zone, you just buy it directly from Tubby for 1k coins. It's really beautiful but I haven't been able to find a place you can go to just swim around at your leisure. The islands are all separated by those whirlpools that put you on rails and following underwater currents back and forth. I'd rather they let us free swim in there too. New Fontaine style mansion is cool though.

A few QoLs I noticed are the auto-reassign for the dispatch feature and the auto level character/artifacts buttons now, which is nice.

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Tried Navia and her voice during attack animations sounds different, sounds like a little kid.

Didn't like her gameplay style. It's punchy, sure, but slow as fuck.

Easy pass.

And this Zhongli skin tease is such a dick move. Give us the skin, not a damn statue for tea pot.

Last edited:
Things from the update I noticed

The new level up system is nice a touch but nothing ground breaking

Reassigning characters to expeditions is a nice small QoL

I swear some of the menu sound effects changed slightly, like the sound effect of moving through pages in the adventure book sounds slightly lower then it used to and there are a few others effects that just sound slightly different as well

Multiple weapon refinement at the same time (why this wasn’t always like this I have no idea)

Starting closer in domains is very welcome lol

Seeing the boss timers for their respawn is nice, but not ground breaking.

That’s all I noticed, didn’t read any patch notes or anything. But this was a nice update overall.

deanote666

For those that didn't already know, apparently the abyss stars part of the battle pass doesn't count between the battle passes like the weeklies do.

Pejo

Better look at CR's animations. Her outfit looks a LOT better in motion than it does in screenshots. I'm very pleased overall. Seems her attacks are slow and it's gonna be tough to make her a hypercarry though. Then again, if people do it with Yae, no reason I can't do it with CR.

I'm thinking CR/Faruzan/Furina then I'll try out a few different 4ths like Zhongli/Xiangling/JunJin/Yae and see what I can make work. She fits a Furina team so well by default by pretty much mitigating the HP drain. Probably aim for C2 and maybe try for C4 if I get a few copies early/don't lose 50/50s.

Finally won a 50/50 again and got Navia in about 75 wishes. I also got three Candace cons, Rosaria to C5 and just a single Sucrose that went to waste. Finally, with those three fates from ascension they gave me a primordial spear on the standard banner. Pretty sure that's the best 5-star weapon you can get on there. All in all I can't complain.

I'm having a lot of fun with Navia. I think her trial kinda sucks because you don't get to use the burst from the start which is vital to get things going. It's fun to collect the shards and then blast enemies with huge numbers. Maybe I'm just excited because I didn't really have access to Geo before and this is about as close as my account gets to a nuke tier attack, but even in my scuffed friendship exp team she's working rather well.

The only issue I've run into is that generating enough crystals with her as the only Geo character can be a bit rough. Hopefully Chiori fixes this down the line. Also wish her infusion lasted just a tad longer, but it is what it is.

I spent a bunch of resin on the new domain but only got a decent flower. Everything else that was vaguely useful was DEF%. Go figure.

For those that didn't already know, apparently the abyss stars part of the battle pass doesn't count between the battle passes like the weeklies do.
Yeah that's always been a bit weird. But it matters little since there's always at least three resets in any given update. Just gotta wait a while.

deanote666

In 4 10 pulls on my f2p account, I got Navia and her axe. Both were before pity and won the character 50/50.

Got better luck on my f2p account...

When you get an in set goblet with a crit substat and 4/5 go to hp and 1/5 goes to a low roll flat attack...

For weapon banner pity, does the didn't get a banner 5*, next 5* is a banner 5* carry over to the next banner, like losing the 50/50 does for the character banner? Not talking about the choose a fate path.

Last edited:

jonnyXx

Code for 60 primos:
NA88ANTJL5SD

And another web event:

Answers to event: 1, 3, 4, 2 (numbered from left to right i.e. first statue is #1, second is #2, etc.)
Need to click one of the hints on the right before it will let you select one of the statues on the left.

Rewards:
GT6NGrx.jpg

Pejo

Apparently the Korean gender war is heating up over Furina and Faruzan to a lesser degree. Supposedly the character designer for those characters was found to be a toxic feminist from Korea that moved to China and got a job with MHY. Koreans found out about it and pulled out the protest trucks (they often rent billboard trucks to circle the building of the gacha company that wronged them, HoYo in this case), and that didn't do the trick, so now they rented hot air balloons to circle the building in the sky for 4 days for what equals 12k USD a day.
vftnyl98mk7c1.jpg
0id1g2rknk7c1.jpg

4hsjucy6nk7c1.jpg

I guess this same artist drew some characters for the gacha game Arknights and the studio behind that game fired her after the evidence was brought to light, some social media posts where she makes fun of men and says that they should be eliminated from the earth or something like that, I dunno. Seems a lot to do about nothing, but it certainly has felt like the game got locked down with feminist design choices after the great censoring patch where Jean/Amber/Rosaria got their alt costumes, so who knows how deep it goes.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Better look at CR's animations. Her outfit looks a LOT better in motion than it does in screenshots. I'm very pleased overall. Seems her attacks are slow and it's gonna be tough to make her a hypercarry though. Then again, if people do it with Yae, no reason I can't do it with CR.

I'm thinking CR/Faruzan/Furina then I'll try out a few different 4ths like Zhongli/Xiangling/JunJin/Yae and see what I can make work. She fits a Furina team so well by default by pretty much mitigating the HP drain. Probably aim for C2 and maybe try for C4 if I get a few copies early/don't lose 50/50s.

Animation wise she looks damn clean. I'm honestly very surprised.

Read a bit about her kit and she makes everyone a plunger with her burst? Damn.

I'll go for her certainly...for her weapon I need to see what catalysts I have in store.

Last edited:

jonnyXx

Finally artifact loadouts! Not what I had in mind but I'll take it.
And what the heck could dynamic character resolution be??

Oy2GUzB.jpg

Some details regarding loadouts.
Can't tell from this description whether this will let you save multiple custom loadouts and quickly swap between them, but it must otherwise it may not be any faster than just equipping different artifacts yourself.

B2WVjnK.jpg

Korean gender war is crazy, but it sounds like both camps are pretty radical so it's hard to say if they're overreacting. Ultimately Faruzan and Furina are pretty successful characters with the player base. Their designs are tame but not every character has to be a sex symbol.

Leakers are now talking about a free 4-star skin selector for Lantern Rite. Supposedly you can pick any old or new skin including Shenhe's and Ganyu's. That would be a great addition to the festivities IMO.

Pejo

Korean gender war is crazy, but it sounds like both camps are pretty radical so it's hard to say if they're overreacting. Ultimately Faruzan and Furina are pretty successful characters with the player base. Their designs are tame but not every character has to be a sex symbol.
Yep I don't hate either character's designs, even if Faruzan's diaper still bugs me. Still, it's the stuff you won't see outwardly that might be affecting all designs that bothers me more. Like a mindset and a set of guidelines for all female characters more than just one or two characters individually. I wonder if it has something to do with why we got no more leotards after Ganyu
Leakers are now talking about a free 4-star skin selector for Lantern Rite. Supposedly you can pick any old or new skin including Shenhe's and Ganyu's. That would be a great addition to the festivities IMO.
Man they are just doing anything they can to avoid giving us a 5* selector. "here, have a shit costume that's almost always worse than the original, on us".

For fucks sake MHY, give me my Dehya constellation.

Finally artifact loadouts! Not what I had in mind but I'll take it.
And what the heck could
I read this earlier and it's basically a nothingburger. It just allows lazy casuals to pick the stats they want and it auto equips the best unequipped artifacts to those criteria. It's no different than using the sort functions currently in the game, they're just adding the "equip all" button to it. Why the fuck didn't they just add a saved loadout feature on top of this? It has to be easier to program.

Yep I don't hate either character's designs, even if Faruzan's diaper still bugs me. Still, it's the stuff you won't see outwardly that might be affecting all designs that bothers me more. Like a mindset and a set of guidelines for all female characters more than just one or two characters individually. I wonder if it has something to do with why we got no more leotards after Ganyu
For sure. I hate the trend but not really individual characters, although it is easy to see how they designed them to fit within their guidelines.

Man they are just doing anything they can to avoid giving us a 5* selector. "here, have a shit costume that's almost always worse than the original, on us".

For fucks sake MHY, give me my Dehya constellation.
In a sense a free skin could be considered a more valuable reward. You can get Dehya at any time just by pulling, not so much a paid skin. I'm just happy if we're getting anything extra at all. I keep seeing people joke that we're getting a free Cloud Retainer, but I doubt it.

deanote666

The Navia story quest gets a pretty cool cutscene towards the end. Traveler even uses some elemental powers

That ending hits hard.

eTkJZsT.png
HEDirDV.png
su5Vbaf.png

Pejo

Some clarification on Lantern Rite rewards:
[REWARD] Vibrant Harriers Aloft in Spring Breeze (Lantern Rite) 4 Liyue Character Options:*

• Gaming
  • Xiangling
  • Beidou
  • Xingqiu
  • Ningguang
  • Chongyun
  • Xinyan
  • Yanfei
  • Yun Jin
  • Yaoyao
[REWARD] Vibrant Harriers Aloft in Spring Breeze (Lantern Rite) Outfit:

• Xingqiu: Bamboo Rain
[UNKNOWN] 4 Outfit Exchange/Selector Item Options:*

• Barbara: Summertime Sparkle
  • Jean: Sea Breeze Dandelion
  • Ningguang: Orchid's Evening Gown
  • Keqing: Opulent Splendor
  • Fischl: Ein Immernachtstraum
  • Kamisato Ayaka: Springbloom Missive
  • Lisa: A Sobriquet Under Shade
  • Klee: Blossoming Starlight
  • Kaeya: Sailwind Shadow
  • Shenhe: Frostflower Dew
  • Ganyu: Twilight Blossom
(No, there's no Xingqiu: Bamboo Rain.)

(No, there's no indication of it being a free reward, nor did Gintel say so.)

(No, I don't know why this item exists. Maybe it's part of a bundle, maybe it's a mail reward, no information available.)

Happy Gaming DN.

Pejo

So CN is about to sign into law a new regulation preventing a lot of predatory game monetization. It has big ramifications across all genres of games and monetization styles, but Gacha is obviously going to be a major player.

1sgus00r0s7c1.jpeg

A summary of the ones that will directly impact Genshin:
No. 18: Online games must not set up any induced rewards such as daily login, first time top up bonus, or continuous/accumulated top up.

All online games must set up user top up limit, and it must be announced in the service agreement. And it should have a warning pop up window for any user's irrational spending.

No. 27: (Random pull) When online game operators provides random pull (gacha) services, it should set up a reasonable rates and pull times, and should not induce users for overspending. It should also provide services of virtual items exchange, which the users can use in-game currency to buy virtual items or services directly.
So essentially Welkin will be gone, 2x genesis crystal bonus resets, bonuses for top up. They also won't be able to stretch rewards across daily login for stuff like anni and lantern rite. Also (at least in CN) there will be an upper limit to how much top up you can even buy. Rates will likely also be forced to be higher than the 0.15-3/4% we usually see in modern gacha games, and a pity system to buy the gacha stuff should be available.

It's gonna be tough to make this into a blanket statement for all games, but HoYo will be heavily scrutinized if it passes, since they pretty much lord over the gacha industry right now.

I would love not having to log in every day without missing stuff, and for companies to have an upper limit on what they can charge for stuff, but as always I'm not sure if government getting involved (particularly the CCP) is the right answer.

Anyways, interesting times ahead.

Last edited:

deanote666

So CN is about to sign into law a new regulation preventing a lot of predatory game monetization. It has big ramifications across all genres of games and monetization styles, but Gacha is obviously going to be a major player.

1sgus00r0s7c1.jpeg

A summary of the ones that will directly impact Genshin:

So essentially Welkin will be gone, 2x genesis crystal bonus resets, bonuses for top up. They also won't be able to stretch rewards across daily login for stuff like anni and lantern rite. Also (at least in CN) there will be an upper limit to how much top up you can even buy. Rates will likely also be forced to be higher than the 0.15-3/4% we usually see in modern gacha games, and a pity system to buy the gacha stuff should be available.

It's gonna be tough to make this into a blanket statement for all games, but HoYo will be heavily scrutinized if it passes, since they pretty much lord over the gacha industry right now.

I would love not having to log in every day without missing stuff, and for companies to have an upper limit on what they can charge for stuff, but as always I'm not sure if government getting involved (particularly the CCP) is the right answer.

Anyways, interesting times ahead.
I wholeheartedly endorse this.

I'd rather pay a monthly subscription and be able to earn everything in the game than gatcha. Assuming it won't take 1000 hours of in game grinding to get a single thing with in game currency.

Gatcha needs to go away.

I wonder if those monetization changes would happen outside CN too. They're technically separate entities, right? Probably not worth running two versions of the game though. But man, if this passes they'd have to change the whole structure of the game. Do daily commissions count as login bonuses? Would they remove resin too? They're both systems that force regular logins. Curious to see what happens.

As for my personal thoughts, I like the gacha. I know it's stupid but the emotional response is different. The items on your account are rare and the account itself unique because of the choices you make. Besides, my standards and expectations would be way different if this game had a monthly subscription. Just imagine: The new update drops and it includes Lyney. I'd be pissed off because I just paid for a shit stain I'll never use. As it is now, my money (if any) only goes to the stuff I like and the rest is easily ignored. The main issue I have with the monetization in Genshin is that everything's way too expensive. Isn't it like $100 to get a single 5-star? That's insane, and then there's the 50/50 too. Those prices need to come down hard.

Supposed leaked banners for 2nd half of 4.3 and 4.4 (5*s only) InterMusketeer InterMusketeer InterMusketeer InterMusketeer come get your Xinyan.
I thought Shenhe/Ganyu's banner would be a lock for Lantern Rite. It's been a while for them and their skins are releasing too. But then I remembered Ayaka's skin was just released randomly too, without a banner to go alongside it, so who knows. As for Xinyan... I hope I can just snipe a Chevreuse quickly :messenger_grimmacing_ And at least she won't ruin CR's banner.

Top Bottom