• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 5.0 (Natlan) - Everything Changed When the Fire Nation Arrived

SSfox

Night spirit is a mechanic that only natlan (and presumably Pyro Traveler) will have. Like Pneuma/Ousia, but in Natlan.

You mean Star Rail or Honkai Impact 3? And what rewards?
Starrail

I mean Those reward that appear in events menu

Pejo

Starrail

I mean Those reward that appear in events menu
Oh there's always 2 sets of rewards when a new event drops (I mean the major events, not the 1 off battle events and double drops from calyxes.) One is "limited time rewards" which usually has stellar jade and credits/materials and then the permanent rewards that are stellar jades and sometimes a phone wallpaper or chat box or something. If you're looking at past events, like the pokemon mode or the instagram ghost hunting stuff, you permanently missed the "limited" rewards but the rest you can do at your own pace whenever you want.

jonnyXx

Well this sucks, I thought the Abyss enemy lineup would change every reset now that it's once a month. Nope, instead we're stuck with the same lineup for two months it seems.

They didn't need to touch Abyss resets after introducing the theatre but an extra 620 primos a month would have been too much I guess. Lame!

GIF by SkySlope

* edit*
I can only hope it's just this time since it's the first reset after theatre was introduced and every reset afterwards will update the lineup.

Last edited:

jonnyXx

The level cap increase has been debunked. Some leaks on the new artifact sets speak of a night spirit state. Unclear as of yet what that is. They sound very strong. Save your resin.
If those new sets are real then they're ridiculous.
Energy refund to wearer plus 45 DMG% to whole team on the support set, and 20 DMG% plus 40% crit on the DPS set.

They only work on Natlan characters btw...unless Mavuika can give the rest of the cast access to this Night Spirit state thing.

Pejo

The level cap increase has been debunked. Some leaks on the new artifact sets speak of a night spirit state. Unclear as of yet what that is. They sound very strong. Save your resin.
There are new leaks now saying that World Level 9 is coming, you have to be AR58 for it.

No way they're not raising level cap if they're doing a WL increase...

If those new sets are real then they're ridiculous.
Energy refund to wearer plus 45 DMG% to whole team on the support set, and 20 DMG% plus 40% crit on the DPS set.

They only work on Natlan characters btw...unless Mavuika can give the rest of the cast access to this Night Spirit state thing.
If it's anything like Bond of Life, this Spirit state might be attached to certain weapons. But yeah, most likely a DPS set for new characters and a support set for the Archon. Back to the mines we go.

There are new leaks now saying that World Level 9 is coming, you have to be AR58 for it.

No way they're not raising level cap if they're doing a WL increase...
I wonder. Could also just be an easy way to give hardcore players that challenge they so desperately wanted. I'm fine with anything as long as boss and domain drops are increased accordingly. Leaks have been far less trustworthy as of late, so I'm not expecting much.

Lol

Dang, I don't think any of us were aware of this. It seems to be getting some traction. Even English VAs are speaking up about it. I wonder how Hoyo feels about that.

I don't feel like any of the nations are particularly accurate/respectful to real life, so it's interesting this complaint is only leveled at the devs when "marginalized" cultures are involved. No surprise though, that's how the internet is. It goes without saying, but I ain't signing that.

It’s gaining the same kind of traction that Hogwarts legacy got, which went on to sell what.. 12 million copies? lol

Vocal armchair keyboard warrior minority imo
It’s just noise and small groups wanting to assert control, and through control, legitimacy. Literally the best thing to do is ignore them.

They can build their own games and IPs if they want, instead of trying to take over an existing games/IPs. But they won’t ever do that because it’s never enough for these people, it’s not enough that just they want it, they want you to want whatever they want too. These are all just forms of control. What you can say, what you can buy, what you can think.

Ugh… can server maintenance end plz?

Pejo

Lol

These are probably the same people that are telling everyone that KING YASUKE, SAVIOR OF JAPAN is fine in AC:Shadows, and to not worry because it's fiction.
Dang, I don't think any of us were aware of this. It seems to be getting some traction. Even English VAs are speaking up about it. I wonder how Hoyo feels about that.
I was aware but I'm not giving it the time of day and I didn't want to give it exposure.
I don't feel like any of the nations are particularly accurate/respectful to real life, so it's interesting this complaint is only leveled at the devs when "marginalized" cultures are involved. No surprise though, that's how the internet is. It goes without saying, but I ain't signing that.
Yea exactly. Unless you're Chinese, there are very few cultures they really put in the game in a "respectful to real life" manner. It's a fictional world that leans on reality when they feel like it, which is fine.

I think a lot of people these days have severe fiction illiteracy. They have a very difficult time separating fiction from reality, and I'm not sure how that happened. Like people will write in and complain to showrunners/game studios if a character in their game (who is bad/evil) does something that's bad/evil. Somehow they think that because a character does something, it's the creators pushing acceptance or saying they support the evil character's actions. It's fucking nutty.

I think Disney/Marvel is partially to blame for a generation of idiots having that problem, honestly. They write the most boring/bland antagonists because they didn't want to offend anyone, and it becomes just so goddamn boring to watch. But that's for a separate thread.

Pejo

Beta leaks coming up. Holy shit at the animation and gameplay powercreep. Meanwhile Klee couldn't even have her signature walking animation...

*edit*

Also I can't believe the first official Genshin breakdancer WASN'T Guoba. It's not fair.
iu

Last edited:

Pejo

Looks like we're getting 1600 primogems and a rollback of the Neuvi changes because CN threatened lawsuits or something.

Dear Travelers,

After the Version 4.8 update, we have been paying close attention to the feedback regarding the new version, of which includes the fix to the abnormal rotation speed for Neuvillette's Charged Attack. After reading through all of your feedback, we truly understand everyone's concerns. We are sincerely sorry that this fix has resulted in an unsatisfactory experience for our Travelers, and we realize that no matter what the original intention was, modifications to any released characters would hurt the trust and support that our players have given us. Thus, we would like to sincerely apologize to all of you.

Prior to this, the dev team noticed that under certain circumstances, players could achieve high-speed rotations with Neuvillette during his Charged Attack by adjusting the sensitivity or mouse DPI settings, which allowed them to inflict 360° damage. However, for Travelers using different devices, achieving similar results proved to be difficult. Moreover, the high camera rotation speed would result in visual blurry of game scenery and enemies, which significantly deviates from the usual gaming experience.

The developers' original intention was to ensure that under normal gameplay, Neuvillette's Charged Attack damage remained consistent, without affecting the intended controls by Travelers (whereby a normal rotation speed or shaking could be achieved). With this premise, we aimed to adjust the rotation speed to a reasonable range, to ensure travelers' consistent experience over different devices.

With multiple factors needed to be considered, repeated discussions, and testing, the fix was implemented in Version 4.8.

After the fix went live and Travelers experienced it firsthand, players provided a lot of feedback regarding the fix. Some Travelers mentioned that using Neuvillette's Charged Attack now felt more clunky, which was indeed an oversight on our part.

Therefore, after gathering and compiling feedback and suggestions from Travelers, we have decided to rollback this fix in a subsequent update and issue a compensation of Primogems ×1,600 to Travelers accordingly.

Please stay tuned for further notices regarding the specific update schedule and issuance of compensation.

We once again sincerely apologize to all of the Travelers. We thank you for your support, it is because of all of you that Genshin Impact has come this far. In future updates, we will be more cautious in decisions related to content that has been released to provide the best possible gaming experience for Travelers.

*edit*

Pyro Archon in-game render, probably the NPC version considering it's in 5.0. No glasses though, nice. Love her design so much.
2hFgZex.jpg

Me after C6'ing her in 5.2:
jeans denim GIF

Last edited:
I didn't even know this fix was happening. Why did it take them over half a year to make those changes to Neuvi? Is it really that hard to patch a character in a timely manner? Don't matter to me, I'm just happy with the ten-pull.

Apparently fans got mad because they felt like Hoyo was gonna push Mualani instead. Let's hope this doesn't impact her viability.

Beta leaks coming up. Holy shit at the animation and gameplay powercreep. Meanwhile Klee couldn't even have her signature walking animation...

*edit*

Also I can't believe the first official Genshin breakdancer WASN'T Guoba. It's not fair.
iu

No Money GIF by Tsoulfasp

Looks like we're getting 1600 primogems and a rollback of the Neuvi changes because CN threatened lawsuits or something.

*edit*

Pyro Archon in-game render, probably the NPC version considering it's in 5.0. No glasses though, nice. Love her design so much.
2hFgZex.jpg

Me after C6'ing her in 5.2:
jeans denim GIF

They made her a flat butt. :messenger_unamused:

Pejo

No Money GIF by Tsoulfasp

They made her a flat butt. :messenger_unamused:
It's because of the inverted T-pose and the arms covering the arch of her back. All adult females have the same body, give or take some details, so I'm confident she'll be Eula-like.

I am fearing that they'll do the usual "Remove all shading from ONLY the female butts" like they have been for a while now though. It's really hypocritical that they leave the male ass shading alone but censor the female stuff. I mean mods will fix it anyways, but still it annoys me when it happens.

Pejo

So I used my keys to unlock Kirara's trial quest for her visual trail effect. I have to say that challenge was a lot harder than I expected. It's split into two halves - timed traversal to pick up all the orbs, and a combat trial with 3 samurai in a pool of water. I failed the obstacle portion once because I didn't know the remaining orbs were on the opposite side of the tree, but the combat portion got me a few times. I have my Kirara built for pure HP to max her shield, so even with the puddle of water and blooms, she wasn't able to kill those samurai in time. Ended up swapping out my Freedom Sworn sword from Shinobu for a try and with the extra EM I was able to beat it with no issues. Still, more of a challenge than I expected. I'm curious what you have to do in the other characters' trials. Like I assume Dilucs is easy since he doesn't have any traversal mechanics and his combat prowess is better, for instance.

I would actually love more of that type of content. What a shame that you only get one unlock per month, and it's tied behind that new mode to get the keys. I don't mind personally, but I know a lot of you guys don't care for it.

Anyways, the trail looks way better in the open world than it does in the preview screen. There are a lot more particles and it's very noticeable without being too distracting. I really like it. When Kirara goes into catbox mode, it leave extra little footprints too on top of the flower trails, it looks really satisfying.

I'll probably go for Qiqi's next, whenever the reset happens and I can get another key.

Haven't started the new patch content yet, probably this weekend. It's nice that there's a text log now so you can review quest dialogue and stuff.

deanote666

So I used my keys to unlock Kirara's trial quest for her visual trail effect. I have to say that challenge was a lot harder than I expected. It's split into two halves - timed traversal to pick up all the orbs, and a combat trial with 3 samurai in a pool of water. I failed the obstacle portion once because I didn't know the remaining orbs were on the opposite side of the tree, but the combat portion got me a few times. I have my Kirara built for pure HP to max her shield, so even with the puddle of water and blooms, she wasn't able to kill those samurai in time. Ended up swapping out my Freedom Sworn sword from Shinobu for a try and with the extra EM I was able to beat it with no issues. Still, more of a challenge than I expected. I'm curious what you have to do in the other characters' trials. Like I assume Dilucs is easy since he doesn't have any traversal mechanics and his combat prowess is better, for instance.

I would actually love more of that type of content. What a shame that you only get one unlock per month, and it's tied behind that new mode to get the keys. I don't mind personally, but I know a lot of you guys don't care for it.

Anyways, the trail looks way better in the open world than it does in the preview screen. There are a lot more particles and it's very noticeable without being too distracting. I really like it. When Kirara goes into catbox mode, it leave extra little footprints too on top of the flower trails, it looks really satisfying.

I'll probably go for Qiqi's next, whenever the reset happens and I can get another key.

Haven't started the new patch content yet, probably this weekend. It's nice that there's a text log now so you can review quest dialogue and stuff.
Diluc is aim his burst juuuust right and a battle portion.

So there's tons of leaks now. I'm trying not to spoil everything for myself, but here's a couple things I found noteworthy:
  • New weapon billets
  • 5.0 strongboxes unexpectedly include Golden Troupe and Marechaussee
  • Free event catalyst, supposedly for Mualani
  • Natlan doesn't have the usual reputation system, but does it on a per-tribe basis.
I also checked out some of the new characters' kits. The common theme between them is that their skills are traversal-based and don't have a set duration, but instead work on a point system. When your points run out, the skill ends. Certain actions as well as objects in the overworld allow you to refill some points.

Mualani (Hydro girl) is all about marking enemies as prey by surfing into them with her shark. Her normal attacks are converted into shark bites, and their damage is increased when multiple enemies are marked. Attacks against marked enemies will also fire homing projectiles against nearby enemies. The fewer enemies they hit, the more damage they deal. Her burst is simply an AoE Hydro missile. Sounds nothing like Neuvi, because she's mostly a melee character.

Kachina (Geo girl) can summon her drill and either leave it to deal AoE Geo damage, or ride it herself for direct control. She can mount/dismount whenever she wants, as long as she has point left. It counts as a Geo construct, so she has some synergy with Chiori. Her burst drops a field that increases the drill's speed and AoE attacks. She scales on DEF and sounds like a mostly independent character. No healing, little support from her cons.

That's the one I did. The first one requires you to light up a bunch of those elemental columns. Pretty boring and time-consuming with her limited Cryo application.

The second phase is fighting a ruin guard with the help of Fischl. Both characters' health constantly drains and it seemed like the enemy had quite some health. There was a time limit too. My pretty well-invested Qiqi only had 20 secs left. It was a pretty slow process, and the challenge itself wasn't that interesting to me. Might be due to Qiqi's less than ideal kit though.

Pejo

So there's tons of leaks now. I'm trying not to spoil everything for myself, but here's a couple things I found noteworthy:
  • New weapon billets
  • 5.0 strongboxes unexpectedly include Golden Troupe and Marechaussee
  • Free event catalyst, supposedly for Mualani
  • Natlan doesn't have the usual reputation system, but does it on a per-tribe basis.
I also checked out some of the new characters' kits. The common theme between them is that their skills are traversal-based and don't have a set duration, but instead work on a point system. When your points run out, the skill ends. Certain actions as well as objects in the overworld allow you to refill some points.

Mualani (Hydro girl) is all about marking enemies as prey by surfing into them with her shark. Her normal attacks are converted into shark bites, and their damage is increased when multiple enemies are marked. Attacks against marked enemies will also fire homing projectiles against nearby enemies. The fewer enemies they hit, the more damage they deal. Her burst is simply an AoE Hydro missile. Sounds nothing like Neuvi, because she's mostly a melee character.

Kachina (Geo girl) can summon her drill and either leave it to deal AoE Geo damage, or ride it herself for direct control. She can mount/dismount whenever she wants, as long as she has point left. It counts as a Geo construct, so she has some synergy with Chiori. Her burst drops a field that increases the drill's speed and AoE attacks. She scales on DEF and sounds like a mostly independent character. No healing, little support from her cons.
I'm not against it, at least we (probably) don't turn into those dinosaur gremlins in the first trailer for 90% of Natlan exploration. Man I really didn't want to roll any of these characters but I feel like I want Mualani for the shark...
That's the one I did. The first one requires you to light up a bunch of those elemental columns. Pretty boring and time-consuming with her limited Cryo application.

The second phase is fighting a ruin guard with the help of Fischl. Both characters' health constantly drains and it seemed like the enemy had quite some health. There was a time limit too. My pretty well-invested Qiqi only had 20 secs left. It was a pretty slow process, and the challenge itself wasn't that interesting to me. Might be due to Qiqi's less than ideal kit though.
Was it your Fischl or a trial one? That's the first trial I've read about that gives you a second character.

I'm not against it, at least we (probably) don't turn into those dinosaur gremlins in the first trailer for 90% of Natlan exploration. Man I really didn't want to roll any of these characters but I feel like I want Mualani for the shark...
The saurians are probably the F2P alternative to pulling for those characters. Hard to say how important those abilities even are though. Especially after the whole Pneuma and Ousia thing in Fontaine which turned out to be a big nothingburger.

Was it your Fischl or a trial one? That's the first trial I've read about that gives you a second character.
Pretty sure it was a trial Fischl.

Pejo

The saurians are probably the F2P alternative to pulling for those characters. Hard to say how important those abilities even are though. Especially after the whole Pneuma and Ousia thing in Fontaine which turned out to be a big nothingburger.
Yea I was originally up in arms about Bond of Life and Pneuma/Ousia, but they were no big deal whatsoever. HP drain mechanic however I still hate with every fiber of my being. I am one of those guys who has OCD about the HP of my party being topped off when out exploring and it was driving me insane using Fontaine characters. At least Furina can fix herself but even then you have to stand around the oceanid and wait for it to tick each character individually, despite her skill succcing their HP whether they're on field or not.
Pretty sure it was a trial Fischl.
Well, I guess I finally better level up my Aquila Favonia for DPS QiQi then. I am already running that ocean clam artifact set on her, so it should be enough to kill that sentinel. Did you take out his eye with fischl or just wail on him?

Yea I was originally up in arms about Bond of Life and Pneuma/Ousia, but they were no big deal whatsoever. HP drain mechanic however I still hate with every fiber of my being. I am one of those guys who has OCD about the HP of my party being topped off when out exploring and it was driving me insane using Fontaine characters. At least Furina can fix herself but even then you have to stand around the oceanid and wait for it to tick each character individually, despite her skill succcing their HP whether they're on field or not.
Y'know who's really good at fixing Furina's health drain? Sigewinne :messenger_smirking:

But fortunately it doesn't seem like Mualani uses HP drain mechanics.
Well, I guess I finally better level up my Aquila Favonia for DPS QiQi then. I am already running that ocean clam artifact set on her, so it should be enough to kill that sentinel. Did you take out his eye with fischl or just wail on him?
I remembered halfway through that I could disable him, but wasn't able to hit the weak spot twice due to the health drain. I had about 20 secs left when I defeated him, so shouldn't be too difficult. Other sets might be more useful than Clam in this case, though that's the one I used myself.

Ya I took Dilucs key and did the first part, but the fight is really hard, and my Diluc is fairly well built. I was surprised. Going to com back to it later.

She might be surprisingly strong? Obviously early theorycrafting based on her beta numbers (and I'm sad he didn't bring up the event weapon), but would be cool if she could compete for highest DPS. Didn't expect that at all.

Edit: New(?) codes: here and here. Worked for me. Just some mora and exp.

Last edited:
Wow, I changed 1 of Dilucs artifacts from element mastery to attack and did the Echo challenge first try. I guess he’s not really doing reactions alone… 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edit.
How many keys can we earn? Is there a limit?. I looked online but all I see is “you get 2 gifted to you, and you can hold 4 max”
But can we earn them indefinitely by farming the theater mode? Or just 1 person season?

Last edited:

Pejo

Y'know who's really good at fixing Furina's health drain? Sigewinne :messenger_smirking:
Speaking of, there are some cool re-melusine-ing mods for her:
668aff93f32e7.jpg

But fortunately it doesn't seem like Mualani uses HP drain mechanics.
Praise be. Not that I particularly need another Hydro DPS but I love the shark thing a lot, and her design is cute.
I remembered halfway through that I could disable him, but wasn't able to hit the weak spot twice due to the health drain. I had about 20 secs left when I defeated him, so shouldn't be too difficult. Other sets might be more useful than Clam in this case, though that's the one I used myself.
I think disabling does a full resist debuff on him too, so all elements + physical shred. Probably helps quite a bit with the timer.

Wow, I changed 1 of Dilucs artifacts from element mastery to attack and did the Echo challenge first try. I guess he’s not really doing reactions alone… 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edit.
How many keys can we earn? Is there a limit?. I looked online but all I see is “you get 2 gifted to you, and you can hold 4 max”
But can we earn them indefinitely by farming the theater mode? Or just 1 person season?
They "gave" us two keys as an introduction to the mode, then you can get 1 every time the imaginarium resets.

She might be surprisingly strong? Obviously early theorycrafting based on her beta numbers (and I'm sad he didn't bring up the event weapon), but would be cool if she could compete for highest DPS. Didn't expect that at all.

Edit: New(?) codes: here and here. Worked for me. Just some mora and exp.

Looks like she got a round of % nerfs in the recent beta update. Probably will see several more before it concludes. I never get excited about kits anymore until the betas are done. Some characters get outright obliterated by nerfs during the beta process.

New Natlan wings look really cool:
72gf9g.jpg

Pejo

They're leaning in to the madness now. This is gonna piss off a lot of players lol.
BLyb8Kq.jpg

IT - Imaginarium Theater.

Looks like she got a round of % nerfs in the recent beta update. Probably will see several more before it concludes. I never get excited about kits anymore until the betas are done. Some characters get outright obliterated by nerfs during the beta process.
From what people are saying, her stats are high enough that she should survive beta relatively unscathed, even with multiple nerfs.

They're leaning in to the madness now. This is gonna piss off a lot of players lol.
Man, that's the laziest way to address the concerns about difficulty.

So I skip most of the lore stuff but get bits and pieces of who is who. Where are we in the hierarchy of power currently? After Fontaine it seems Dragon Sovereigns should be equal or above Archon level. Then we see that Skirk was powerful enough to easily handle the whale while Neuvi initially couldn't but was able to after getting his full powers back. So Skirk should be near or above Archon level as well I guess. That puts the Khaenriah 5 (or at least Skirk's master) above Archon level. So is this current placement?

Celestia Guys > Khaenriah 5 > Skirk/Some Dragons/Some Archons (Neuvi, Raiden, Zhongli etc.) > Some Harbingers > Some Archons (Nahida, Venti etc.) > Traveler > Others

Is this somewhat correct. Not sure where the witches fit, maybe same as Khaenriah 5 or next to them. Also sibling and Dain power levels are unknown to me so not sure where they fit.

Pejo

I say
iu

From what people are saying, her stats are high enough that she should survive beta relatively unscathed, even with multiple nerfs.
Hope so, I've altered my plans to pick her up (and hopefully a copy of the 4* Geo girl, but we'll probably get her for free like we got Collei/Lynette, I'd imagine. Speaking about that new Nightsoul mechanic:
tp440l.jpeg

So yea looks like another (probably) ignorable mechanic that will provide bonus damage or make fights easier, like Pneuma/Ousia.
So I skip most of the lore stuff but get bits and pieces of who is who. Where are we in the hierarchy of power currently? After Fontaine it seems Dragon Sovereigns should be equal or above Archon level. Then we see that Skirk was powerful enough to easily handle the whale while Neuvi initially couldn't but was able to after getting his full powers back. So Skirk should be near or above Archon level as well I guess. That puts the Khaenriah 5 (or at least Skirk's master) above Archon level. So is this current placement?

Celestia Guys > Khaenriah 5 > Skirk/Some Dragons/Some Archons (Neuvi, Raiden, Zhongli etc.) > Some Harbingers > Some Archons (Nahida, Venti etc.) > Traveler > Others

Is this somewhat correct. Not sure where the witches fit, maybe same as Khaenriah 5 or next to them. Also sibling and Dain power levels are unknown to me so not sure where they fit.
I think you have the gist of it. The way I understand it is:

Celestia gods > Sinners = Descenders > Skirk and other Abyssal beings = Some of the Hexenzirkel > Dragon Sovereigns > Archons ~ Harbingers > Adepti/Youkai/enlightened elemental beasts > Humans w/ visons > Other elemental lifeforms (vishaps etc) > humans

Traveler is kinda unknown but probably in Sinners/Descenders category because the entire time we play as them, their true power is sealed. Even then, they keep up with Archons and can handily deal with anything below with their own physical skill and borrowed elemental/friendship energy from Teyvat.

Also Hexenzirkel isn't really a combat power thing (mostly), it's the ability to bend Teyvat's laws and create/do things that others cannot, so it's hard to properly rank them. Kinda like the Scarlet Witch in comics where she's off the power scale because she can bend reality.

deanote666

Keep in mind too that we've yet to see an archon at full power.

Venti is either not very powerful or he downgraded over time. The putz we see isn't the same guy that threw mountain tops into the middle of the ocean.
Rex had already retired, downgraded by the time we saw him.
Raiden could be argued but we don't know if the android is as strong as her body used to be. In the mental space, we ended up losing horribly so we don't know the height of her power.
Nahida is an indoor archon.
Furina had her own circumstances and wasn't a combat type either.

I think it's fine. It's a summer event, it's supposed to be lighthearted and positive. I assume there will be some Hexenzirkel lore at the end to tie it into the larger story, and that's about what I'd expect.

In a perfect world, we'd get a Natlan preview with a volcano island or something, but that's apparently too much to ask.. I will say though, that I don't quite understand why an origami world is not thematically tied to Inazuma but... it is what it is.

I think it's fine. It's a summer event, it's supposed to be lighthearted and positive. I assume there will be some Hexenzirkel lore at the end to tie it into the larger story, and that's about what I'd expect.

In a perfect world, we'd get a Natlan preview with a volcano island or something, but that's apparently too much to ask.. I will say though, that I don't quite understand why an origami world is not thematically tied to Inazuma but... it is what it is.

In previous summer events we fought Maagu Kenki and Fischl doppelganger like stuff. In this one I am helping origami frogs jump and squirrel fly lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom