• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

German Federal Elections 2017 |OT| Electing the new leader of the free world

The thing is that it's not even true.
The last time we were "Exportweltmeister" was 2008.
We haven't even been "Exportvizeweltmeister" for years.

weak EURO is the problem
otherwise we would've been above the US last year*

*assuming people would've bought the same amount of stuff
not 100% certain with a stronger currency, ofc

Way to make sure that Merkel hates Putin even more than she already does + make that position way more popular in the population.

kingkaiser

Julia who?

The failed politician who lost two elections consecutively in Rhineland-Palatinate, a former CDU stronghold?

She actually thinks anybody at the Kremlin even knows her?

Cute.

Xando

Julia who?

The failed politician who lost two elections consecutively in Rhineland-Palatinate, a former CDU stronghold?

She actually thinks anybody at the Kremlin even knows her?

Cute.

Weren't you the guy saying we should accept annexation of crimea?

kingkaiser

Maybe you are too young, but there was a time our politicians even accepted the Warsaw Pact invading Czechoslovakia in 1968, or Merkel rooting for the Iraq war in the 2002 elections.

Welcome to Realpolitik.

Xando

Maybe you are too young, but there was a time our politicians even accepted the Warsaw Pact invading Czechoslovakia in 1968, or Merkel rooting for the Iraq war in the 2002 elections.

Welcome to Realpolitik.

Ah yes Realpolitik. Let's just accept russia randomly annexing countries.

kingkaiser

Randomly...yeah you don't even know what you are talking about.

The Crimea Invasion was a cold calculated geopolitical move to secure Russia's maritime power in the black sea. Every politician involved knows about that and that the Russians would rather accept heavy sanctions than losing their most important warm water port.

aScaris

No hype yet, but I will watch anyways. Maybe I will be surprised, but so far things go as expected. Schulz tries to provoke and Merkel blocks everything. Well, lets see...

oti

Banned
Well, at least someone is going to watch this exercise in futility. Best of luck, have fun, and post a summary please. :D
I'm not even allowed to vote lol. After watching tons of US and UK politics (ORDAHHH ORDAAAAHHH!) this is wonderfully boring.

Ladekabel

"I thought about a church today" is my favorite sentence of this duel.

Jesus Christ, from this duel you might get the perception that immigration/deportation and religiousness are our biggest problems.

"I thought about a church today" is my favorite sentence of this duel.

Jesus Christ, from this duel you might get the perception that immigration/deportation and religiousness are our biggest problems.

Yeah with trump In charge, north Korea's trigger finger and Putin playing games.

Porcupine

This duel shows perfectly why the AFD is so strong right now. If you wouldn't know better, you would think, that nothing is more important than the deportation of refugees and that Germany is nearly collapsing...

CTLance

Wait, oti is a Greek spy? I thought you were a naturalized German with Greek roots or something. I feel deceived. Time to save up some hush money for when he casts off his clever ruse and sells dgaf state secrets to the Greek.
they have practically the same opinion about everything.
Dat Merkel Magic.

Gandie

This duel shows perfectly why the AFD is so strong right now. If you wouldn't know better, you would think, that nothing is more important than the deportation of refugees and that Germany is nearly collapsing...

It's not strong though. About half of what they had last year.

oti

Banned
Wait, oti is a Greek spy? I thought you were a naturalized German with Greek roots or something. I feel deceived. Time to save up some hush money for when he casts off his clever ruse and sells dgaf state secrets to the Greek.

Dat Merkel Magic.

I'm Varoufakis.

Maedre

Banned
And how we are collapsing.... unbelievable... bullshit.

Top Bottom