• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

German Federal Elections 2017 |OT| Electing the new leader of the free world

Xando

Finally got my voting papers. Still not sure who to vote for.

Guess the debate on sunday will make up my mind whether to vote FDP or CDU.

kingkaiser

Well you know, it's Neuland for us Germans afterall...

Ok, here is a Screenshot from that statistic

spendeng8jti.png

Lucumo

wahl4iu6p.png

As expected, no one to vote for. It's interesting that Die Linke and Grüne are now at the bottom, despite them being at the top in some earlier poll (two pages ago).

Also, there should be more questions...

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Ohne Kontextinformationen kann man viele dieser Fragen nicht beantworten; beispielsweise Frage 19 ("Begrenzung der Nutztierhaltung").

Andere Fragen sind viel zu allgemein formuliert. Frage 38 ("Stärkere Zusammenarbeit in der EU") beispielsweise. Zusammenarbeit in welchen Bereichen? Man merkt auch an den Antworten der Parteien, dass da unter der gleichen Ja/Nein-Antwort in Wirklichkeit völlig unterschiedliche Absichten und Schwerpunkte vorgestellt werden.

Haunted

I like wahlnavi more than this year's Wahl-O-Mat.

Though I gotta say I was very surprised by my wahl-o-mat results and didn't feel represented super well, so maybe I'm biased.

edit: ViviOggi is basically exactly my result, fucking Die Partei screwing everything up :lol

Vuze

As usual, no party in particular represents a distinctive majority of my positions. Meh

But I agree, some of the questions are a bit pointless without more detail or context.

Lucumo

As usual, no party in particular represents a distinctive majority of my positions. Meh

But I agree, some of the questions are a bit pointless without more detail or context.

Damn, even lower than what I had. What are you gonna do?

Yep, and having a scale (1-5) would have been beneficial.

Devil

Der Wahlomat stinkt. Meine häufigste Antwort auf die Thesen wäre eigentlich "kommt drauf an" oder "das ist mir zu pauschal gefragt".

Lulu23

I would normally vote Grüne but I don't want the CDU to win the majority so I'll probably help out ol' Martin and vote SPD.

Rektash

lolvoterdsnh.png

That ... Isn't quite what I expected! Pretty hilarious though.

At the end of the day I don't care if the CDU or SPD are in power. I will use my vote to minimize the chance of AFD/FDP/Linke getting into a coalition. Groko it is.

Tut es nicht? Stell dir einfach vor, du willst das möglichst viele deiner Wünsche durch die kommende Regierung umgesetzt werden, und dann wird deine Wahl schon sehr eng.

And why the heck are we writing in German?!

Oh, I thought this was DeutschGAF...

I have some fundamental disagreements with Grüne and Linke.
I don't really want to vote for them, especially not Linke.

But since SPD seems to have lost its way, and I am sure as hell not going to vote for CSU(since CDU isn't an option round here) there is not much left for me to vote for if I don't want to waste my vote on some tiny party.

Oh, I thought this was DeutschGAF...

I have some fundamental disagreements with Grüne and Linke.
I don't really want to vote for them, especially not Linke.

But since SPD seems to have lost its way, and I am sure as hell not going to vote for CSU(since CDU isn't an option round here) there is not much left for me to vote for if I don't want to waste my vote on some tiny party.

Same here, as long as Problem-Horst is the Duke of Bavaria I just cannot give my vote to the CSU, despite a 80% result.

My vote goes to the FDP*.

*now waiting for more posts demanding to explain myself...

Top Bottom