• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

German mom gives birth to (country) record 13.47 lbs baby girl...without c-section

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen. It looks like the level one boss from Kid Niki.

MutFox

Banned
For some reason, that small penis thread popped in my head when I saw that baby...
Wonder if the average on GAF is about the size of that baby?

T'Zariah

Banned
She was born in a German hospital, making her a German citizen.

A kid born in Germany isnt German?

What?

Do you know how citizenship works?

Neither is that nurse.

This story is fake.

Dumbest thing I've read on NeoGAF in at least the last week.

If that baby is not German, then you're not American (I just assume you're American because of the ignorance).

You all REALLY didn't get the fact that was a joke/sarcasm?

Jesus fuck.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
diving-into-the-abyssnnu1r.gif

this got me

IISANDERII

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the heaviest baby ever was born to Anna Bates of Canada in 1879. The 7'5" mother and her 7'11" husband welcomed a 23 lb. 12 oz. baby boy, but he died 11 hours later
Bet they were from Sasquatchewan

images

They should because then America, Canada, and Australia doesnt make any fucking sense
Well, I'd assume by the same rationale, he might be inclined to say that US born children of immigrants aren't Americans, either. Doesn't make the statement any smarter, but it would be consistent.

Sylver

Banned
She was born in a German hospital, making her a German citizen.

ius sanguini (spain, italy, hungary, germany), - You do not get the nationality if you born there you need to be son of a citizen of those countries.
ius soli. (the rest of the world.) - you get de nationality when you born there.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I have more than a few girl problems but i thank god everyday that I am male. Jesus Christ.

Aristion

Banned
ius sanguini (spain, italy, hungary, germany), - You do not get the nationality if you born there you need to be son of a citizen of those countries.
ius soli. (the rest of the world.) - you get de nationality when you born there.

Ah, I see.

Sorry, I was just corrected by my mom, my little brother was 29 inches long, so beats this record in that but not weight. All natural. Glad that wasn't hereditary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom