• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

An-Det

Man that Kansas Thanksgiving podcast was good. Definitely looking forward to Paul heading to SF. Has Dan/Danny said when they think they'll go to Ireland, next Thanksgiving?

more importantly, we need his dad to sit through an episode of MGScanlon, because you know that's gonna be a fun watch

Depending on the timing, maybe we'll get lucky and have Dan's dad sit in for the Metal Gear Scanlon 2 live finale (like they did for season 1) . Everything going insane at the end, Dan laughing as Drew gets confused at the craziness and Paul riffing the whole thing. I can dream, at least.

B4HihD7CMAAbFNA.jpg

shine on dan

I just saw this. How old is Dan? I'm pretty sure at this point in my life that would kill me.

Rainmaker

Banned
This UPF is going to be bittersweet assuming everyone will be there. I really wish the whole crew could be together all of the time.

Apt101

Man, I just realized I've been listening for about five years. It's good knowing there are other people out there with this hobby who likewise will never grow up. It seems like Vinny is the only one, a little.

AcridMeat

Banned
Watching the Unplugged: Avalon video. The second game they played was amazing. So fun to watch without knowing who was who. I hope they do another party game like this soon.
He visits me every year over Super Bowl weekend, so whenever that is this year. Usually first weekend in February. Videos should be good to go fairly soon after that.
Oh man that content is gonna be great.

UPF stream isn't loading for me :(

Me either.

they're going to do the whole show without realizing they forgot to make it stream

This would be the worst one for that to happen. Vinny's return to UPF.

Edit- It's up!

I just hope they fixed the error that myself and others have had where the stream stops and you have to refresh to get back in. It also happened to me during GameSpot's The Lobby. I assume they use the same setup.

I guess he's only 6 or 7 years younger but still, I picture myself being drunk and passing out in that position and waking up in the morning and just giving up on existence.
I'm planning not to care about that stuff until I'm 30. Three more years of freedom!

I still feel bad about a couple of drunken nights during the summer :(

Tamanon

Banned
Listening to Danny and the Ryckerts while UPF starts up. The music mixes pretty great with tales of Ryckert market and Ireland.

Is the stream stopping suddenly for anyone else? I was having this problem the last time I watched a live video but I think I was the only one. Same thing happens in different browsers.

The video stops and then the play button reappears.

Just had that happen as well

That's been happening more and more frequently. It first happened for me about 4 weeks ago in the middle of UPF. Now it happens in all GB/GS live stuff. I think it might be an Amazon thing because a few weeks ago they were having Amazon server issues. Although, when people were telling Rorie that this was happening with the videos, he said he had no clue what they were talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom