• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirata

I sent Dan Ryckert an idea for something to help with Drew forgetting things during MGS. If you're reading this, Dan, please check your PMs!

EDIT: I originally typed "Drew Ryckert." It's like if the two of them did the fusion dance from Dragon Ball Z, but better-dressed and vomiting.

daydream

Banned
We should do a Best GB Moment of the Year vote*. So many good things happened this year, not including Bombcast moments.

A selection: Hot Rope Jump, Barkerville, Pick Up The Pepper Grinder, Inca People, Jeff Wins At Pogs, Jeff's First Ride On The Rollercoaster, What Is Firewatch?, You Bloody Rippa, Fuck Boyle, Lifeguard, etc.

*(we don't have to do a vote)

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
We should do a Best GB Moment of the Year vote*. So many good things happened this year, not including Bombcast moments.

A selection: Hot Rope Jump, Barkerville, Pick Up The Pepper Grinder, Inca People, Jeff Wins At Pogs, Jeff's First Ride On The Rollercoaster, What Is Firewatch?, You Bloody Rippa, Fuck Boyle, Lifeguard, etc.

Jeff winning like all of dan's pogs was really great.

ArjanN

I sent Dan Ryckert an idea for something to help with Drew forgetting things during MGS. If you're reading this, Dan, please check your PMs!

EDIT: I originally typed "Drew Ryckert." It's like if the two of them did the fusion dance from Dragon Ball Z, but better-dressed and vomiting.

Drew should just play a bunch of the VR missions now.
The whole point of those is to make you master the controls/mechanics.

Besides that It's probably also a bit of an anxiety thing though, I've noticed that most people who start streaming sometimes try a little too hard to play super effectively, because they don't realize yet that just playing the game normally is entertaining enough, and often probably more entertaining.

dan2026

Hellfire, Drew really can't get a handle on this Metal Gear thing can he?

Its almost a painful watch. He's trying to play it like an action game, instead of a slow stealth game.

Or maybe he isn't. I don't even know. Its just a comedy of errors.
But I feel like its fast becoming less funny and more aggravating.

hamchan

Hellfire, Drew really can't get a handle on this Metal Gear thing can he?

Its almost a painful watch. He's trying to play it like an action game, instead of a slow stealth game.

Or maybe he isn't. I don't even know. Its just a comedy of errors.
But I feel like its fast becoming less funny and more aggravating.

I think it's the opposite. He's not doing the action parts enough and is overestimating the ability of the guards. By being too careful he's screwing up in a way because he doesn't take opportunities when they come to him. If he just ran through and just headshot tranqed everyone he would be having a much easier time.

dan2026

I think it's the opposite. He's not doing the action parts enough and is overestimating the ability of the guards. By being too careful he's screwing up in a way because he doesn't take opportunities when they come to him. If he just ran through and just headshot tranqed everyone he would be having a much easier time.

Yeah maybe.

I feel Dan needs to help him out more and give him better advice.
His 'hands off' approach is fine in some ways, but it just leads to Drew making the same mistakes, again and again and again.

f0rk

Have you seen his aim though

Hot Rope Jump because that was truly unprecedented.

The QL taught me that there was a lady wrestler whose gimmick was that she farted backstage.

What the hell is wrestling?

NO ONE CAN TELL ME EITHER.

hamchan

+

I liked when Brad showed a naked lady on UPF.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The QL taught me that there was a lady wrestler whose gimmick was that she farted backstage.

What the hell is wrestling?

Don't worry. They've gotten much more nuanced.

All of the female characters on the show now can be summed up with "Bitches be crazy"

As a more direct answer to your question, wrestling is that thing that Robocop does in his spare time.

tumblr_mvrjtaCfBd1s1uj0qo1_250.gif

Rainmaker

Banned
Jeff and Dan like John Cena but hate Sting?

Jeff hates Seinfeld?

So what's it like to be wrong Jeff?

Jeff's dislike of Sting is the only thing about him that I can't shake off and I love Seinfeld and Yoshi.

Edit: Actually his indifference towards Daniel Bryan is worse.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Dan realizing that Big League Chew was an alternative to chewing tobacco and not chewing grass....

chogidogs

Hot Jump Rope is up there with #TeamBrad Mile High Club. Glad I was able to catch it live even though I missed out on the turkey sale.

AcridMeat

Banned
Wow mario party party. When
Drew steals his stars back, what a glorious moment.
Super stoked for 3 whenever that is.
2k has an NBA version of the game right?

Maybe they launch an NHL one as well?
I'd love an NHL version. Honestly I might try supercard because the NBA one forces you to play 4 quarters, instead of best 2 out of 3.

I just have Jeff's voice in my head. ---- Get cards. Get cards. Tap tap. Cut through the bullshit. Feed cards. Legendary Alberto Del Rio.

Rainmaker

Banned
After last weeks UPF I had a horrible moment where I thought about downloading SuperCard again. Thankfully I decided against it and then... immediately preordered WWE 2K15.

Chuck

Still without luck
Danny's tweet just now might be the funniest thing I've ever seen on twitter

edit: oh shit and it was unintentional. f me, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom