• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Dan's latest tweet lead me to this fantastic site. It's all great, like:
Holy crap you weren't kidding they have the generic cafeteria cup design on a hoodie.
paome_e98acac0-479d-0132-7f92-2eb17a4e8b2dplace_FBszyFkeR6OcIbCoDEkw_jazz_large.png

I legitimately want that.
Griffin McElroy might have the best Vine account on the Internet
Hahaha you weren't kidding this is gold.

Living in Europe and having a normal sleep schedule means never waiting for a Bombcast, it's always there when I wake up on Wednesday morning. Maybe you folks should consider moving here to help with the stress (or changing your lifestyle if you already live here).

Aerocrane

Megasoum

Banned
Alex is really starting to rub me the wrong way.

I really don't mind his content and he's fine on Bombin but holy shit mister negativity on the bombcast. Sheesh we know you're bummed about everything but let it go.

Moldiver

Was gonna go to a gig in Glasgow tonight but i'd need to sail into town and catch a boat as a 'weather bomb' has hut us according to the news.

A well, Bombcast, beers and maybe the love of a beautiful woman instead.

Jintor

I'm trawling through old threads as I watch Metal Gear Scanlon and I hear mention of some panel with "Gamebomb.ru" people. What is this? Where can I watch it?

Bacon

Alex is really starting to rub me the wrong way.

I really don't mind his content and he's fine on Bombin but holy shit mister negativity on the bombcast. Sheesh we know you're bummed about everything but let it go.

Yeah he was ridiculously negative about everything right from the start on the most recent cast. At least Jeff can be funny while also being negative. Alex just sucks the air out of the room.

Was gonna go to a gig in Glasgow tonight but i'd need to sail into town and catch a boat as a 'weather bomb' has hut us according to the news.

A well, Bombcast, beers and maybe the love of a beautiful woman instead.

When I saw the weather I just decided to stay home today

Bombcast > forensics class

Dan & alex being down = mordor wins goty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom