• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could also play more weird shit. That's the most entertaining imo.

I only watched the Redneck Rampage segment from last UPF. I miss Vinny's weird ass contributions.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
They could all play Smash and it would be more entertaining than anything else.

No...no it wouldn't. It would end up feeling like it was taking forever while Jeff and Brad are clearly not enjoying anything and Dan is excited mostly at himself. Just watch the UPF where they played the 3DS version, it was like a half hour of it and when they asked if they should play one or two more matches Drew's response was essentially

vader.jpg

If, IF they actually bother to do a Smash U QL - and honestly, Dan, if you're reading this, I really wouldn't bother if it's going to be like last time - they should have Mary on. She likes Smash!

Dan, Jason, Mary, Brad. That should be that QL.

Bacon

They should have Mary on regardless of what they play! And hey, throw Danny in there too for good measure.

Oh I misread your post coldman, I thought you were talking about UPF today. My point still stands!

If, IF they actually bother to do a Smash U QL - and honestly, Dan, if you're reading this, I really wouldn't bother if it's going to be like last time - they should have Mary on. She likes Smash!

Dan, Jason, Mary, Brad. That should be that QL.

Wait until Patrick, Vinny and Alex are in town. I bet that'd be a good team for a Smash QL.

I like watching Fibbage! Cookie Masterson makes me happy.

Plus it's Fibbage XL, so there's probably more questions. And, you know, all the games that aren't Fibbage.

It's back up now. Weird. Before it crashed, the site was appearing weird a little. I was logged in, but my avatar could not be seen and I could not download videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom