• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
Anyone else think Drew is paying these guards way too much caution, especially compared to MGS1. They're smarted, but not that much.

An-Det

Patrick finally confirmed he'll be going to the west coast to join everyone else for the GOTY stuff. Fantastic!

Myggen

Scoops just confirmed that he's going to SF as well

the whole gang's back!

y5ptMsd.gif

Now I'm also very curious what the twist in Escape Dead Island is. It's likely that
the main character is the son of an executive of that company, and he's been experimented on, dying and hallucinating, or an actual infected who's living through this fresh hell
, but I'm willing to be surprised.

Didn't Vinny say he hasn't been able to play games at home for like six months now? He probably isn't gonna be on the podcasts.

Doesn't matter. I just want to hear about what he's been up to for the past 6 months. I never really keep up with the NY side of Giant Bomb so I haven't heard anything from him in a long time.

Zaph

Really hope Dave heads into the office for a Flight Club and Random PC Game reunion when Vinny is in town...

vinny should sit in on a metal gear scanlon so dan doesn't get in the way of a vinny/jeff quick look

plus metal gear is the perfect outlet for dan/vinny craziness

Volotaire

A few things about the latest MGScanlon. Firstly, I never realised you could do the the walking trick along with the conveyer belt and the cargo to hide. Secondly, I always use that split time between the raised alarm and entering alert mode to escape the room and re-enter to reset it. Thirdly, having played it on hard, it was unusual not seeing two bombs per strut in the shell. That was a chore. Also, I never knew you could crouch to solve bleeding.

Scoops just confirmed that he's going to SF as well

the whole gang's back!
Rad!

I feel bad for selfishly wanting them to really blow out the goty stuff even bigger and crazier than the 2012 goty was, since they have more staff for it, but I would be perfectly fine with them taking it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom