• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Because they don't understand it and thus hate it.

like my hatred for the metric system.

I'd prefer not too see any Jack games. they can be dull and boring like 70% of the time. Especially when you're not actively participating.

might as well be the wallflower at the party secretly wishing you weren't there while sipping a coors.

I'M REALLY FEELING IT.

75b.jpg

Seventy70

I just finished Metal Gear Scanlon 1. For some reason I get the feeling that Dan would really like Persona 4 if he gave it a shot since the tone is kind of similar.

That's actually one of the reasons I like GB, they don't lose their minds over all that Nintendo bullshit, they treat them like every other game.

Everybody has their favorites. GB tends to like indie games and individually they have their preferred genres. With that said, it's not fun to have Brad and Jeff completely crap on a game just because they don't care for the genre rather than the execution.

Everybody has their favorites. GB tends to like indie games and individually they have their preferred genres. With that said, it's not fun to have Brad and Jeff completely crap on a game just because they don't care for the genre rather than the execution.

I think the problem is, is that Smash Brothers hasn't done anything new or interesting enough to make them care about the execution of whatever the new game is, so lack of interest in the genre is understandable, but to each their own, I don't like those type of games either but I can see why others do.

Deadstar

Because they don't understand it and thus hate it.

It's really weird to me. I don't care if they like or dislike smash but to not even understand it seems weird to me. They didn't even know the controls when they played the last quick look. It was just kind of like, let's mash some buttons. If you played any fighting game that way of course it would be a horrible experience. Dan needs to help them understand the basics of the fighting system so they can judge it themselves. Smash is such an awesome series it would be great to watch them play it on UPF. Jeff and Brad can sub in Mary and Danny to have some fun.

I'm ordering one of the new Pizza Hut pizzas because I'm disgusting.

Can't wait to be angry at myself and GB while I inexplicably sit through two hours of Fibbage!

popo

The choice of Royalty Free music in this intro might be hinting at Danny in for Jeff ("It's a long way to Tipperary" twice in the last 20 minutes).

Edit: Yup. Also, Brad looking like Grizzly Adams.

Ever since the latter half of UPF last week, I can't seem to watch it without it cutting out every 5 or so minutes. I then have to press play again to continue watching. It's SO annoying.

Zaph

I've been playing Jack games for years, love em, but I think GB has gotten as much mileage out of them as possible.

UPF is getting stale again, they need to throw in a board game or something.

edit: and just like that, Dan pulls me back in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom