• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

0KNzKwP.png

Please dont tell me Jeff is going to IGN.

GB-GAF's officially proclaimed "Best SNES Game of All Time" is being run on AGDQ. I can now confirm that I have definitely never seen past world 2.

Xeteh

GB-GAF's officially proclaimed "Best SNES Game of All Time" is being run on AGDQ. I can now confirm that I have definitely never seen past world 2.

Man, I love DKC2 and I know its the better game... but DKC was the game I obsessed over the most as a kid. No platformer really measures up to it for me. It breaks my heart to hear Jeff talk shit about it.

On a totally unrelated note, I enjoyed Infamous: SS for what it was... but after hearing people talk down about First Light I held off on it. I was super stoked for it to come to PS+ because I still wanted to play it. Man, screw the haters. First Light was the best Infamous game of 2014. I want the next Infamous game to star Fetch, her expanded neon powers are far more fun than the entire collection of powers Delsin got... and she's a more enjoyable character.

Based on the way Jeff talked in the past. it it weird seeing that form of a list on GB.

I am pretty sure I remember an old podcast where original crew made fun on sites that do things. Even if we are coming of the GOTY season. where there was 40+ other list based articles on the site, seeing that one pop up on the front page seemed weird. Based on the way they reasoned things in the past, this seems like could have went into the podcast or video (Jar Time).

I think my main hang up is that, due to the way the rest of the Internet does things, lists have turned into bad devilish things, so even an informative one on GB makes me feel funny about it.

Based on the way Jeff talked in the past. it it weird seeing that form of a list on GB.

I am pretty sure I remember an old podcast where original crew made fun on sites that do things. Even if we are coming of the GOTY season. where there was 40+ other list based articles on the site, seeing that one pop up on the front page seemed weird. Based on the way they reasoned things in the past, this seems like could have went into the podcast or video (Jar Time).

I think my main hang up is that, due to the way the rest of the Internet does things, lists have turned into bad devilish things, so even an informative one on GB makes me feel funny about it.

So what you are saying is that jeff is really taking over ign

Patrick abandons ship and Jeff is left with no alternative but to produce a bunch of list content.

Volotaire

Dan said:
@jeffgerstmann That sounds awfully close to my land. Don't make me put up a fence.

Jeff said:
@DanRyckert I’m declaring war on you and taking your land by force. Have at thee

Dan said:
@jeffgerstmann On the plus side, we probably work at the only gaming outlet that employs two official Lords.

Jeff said:
@DanRyckert Looks like @bradshoemaker is also on the Lord list by the looks of today’s mail delivery.

Jeff said:
@jeffgerstmann @bradshoemaker Let the record show that I was the first Lord of Giant Bomb.

Jeff said:
@DanRyckert @bradshoemaker the record shows that you were the first to check for new mail, yes.

Jeff asserting his dominance as superior Lord.

i'm making the mistake of reading the comments on giancarlo varanini's top 10 list. so many people that don't get it. "squirtle should be higher!!!" nah homie that's not what he's doing

Xeteh

I would (try and) get into Crusader Kings if there was a GB mod for Crusader Kings.

I have it, I had someone from Reddit invite me to a multiplayer game and I still can't play that game for shit because I'm too stupid. It is such a cool game but goddamn it makes me feel dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom